loudon @ CAK

redskinsfan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow could this be the year a new team goes to murfreeboro, I know its sound crazy but CAK looks impressive, I haven't seen them play but have kept up with scores.A fumble here and turnover there, and the F5 could blow itself out.I'm really not a CAK fan but I will be pulling for them.

No doubt, the CAK/Alcoa game is shaping up to be a war this season. I see both teams coming in 9-0. :thumb:

speed kills :thumb: great coaching staff, team is playing with confidence and heart. look forward to the rest of the schedule and i believe the kids are getting better and better. I am excited about what cak has built and doing this year, good luck! its looks like cak is building a dominate program and with all the underclass playmakers it looks like we are building strong momentutum for next year. who knows what will happen, but i see only postive things happening,excellent effort,coaching and fan environment. :thumb:

Wow could this be the year a new team goes to murfreeboro, I know its sound crazy but CAK looks impressive, I haven't seen them play but have kept up with scores.A fumble here and turnover there, and the F5 could blow itself out.I'm really not a CAK fan but I will be pulling for them.

Don't go to Murfreesboro on December 4 and 5. You'll find an empty stadium. Try Cookeville.

first things first....i wouldnt be too proud of referees winning a game for me! it was very obvious that the refs were bias! IMO the redskins did great considering they were not only playing CAK, but they also had to play against the refs! Is a "BLOCK-IN-THE-BACK" even a legal call on defense???? and a "5 YD FACE-MASK" is completely unheard of. and what about "ILLEGAL-PROCEDURE" NOT being called SEVERAL times on CAK on both sides?? Then lets NOT forget the "FACE-GUARD" call on redskins defense...since when is that a HIGH SCHOOL penalty??

I agree that CAK had a VERY polished game, and they won the game hands down. Congrats CAK! But to talk bad about Loudons game...they have a great team, and I believe they just suffered a bad night and bad calls.

We will see how the redskins do in the NEXT match-up with CAK.

first things first....i wouldnt be too proud of referees winning a game for me! it was very obvious that the refs were bias! IMO the redskins did great considering they were not only playing CAK, but they also had to play against the refs! Is a "BLOCK-IN-THE-BACK" even a legal call on defense???? and a "5 YD FACE-MASK" is completely unheard of. and what about "ILLEGAL-PROCEDURE" NOT being called SEVERAL times on CAK on both sides?? Then lets NOT forget the "FACE-GUARD" call on redskins defense...since when is that a HIGH SCHOOL penalty??

I agree that CAK had a VERY polished game, and they won the game hands down. Congrats CAK! But to talk bad about Loudons game...they have a great team, and I believe they just suffered a bad night and bad calls.

Did you even watch the game? The block in the back was when loudon was on offense but good try. The face guard has always been a penalty in all levels and I would have to bet that if CAK does play loudon again it will be the same outcome. CAK got a td taken away when #2 got in the endzone and then had the ball stripped so it should have been 31 to 0!

Did you even watch the game? The block in the back was when loudon was on offense but good try. The face guard has always been a penalty in all levels and I would have to bet that if CAK does play loudon again it will be the same outcome. CAK got a td taken away when #2 got in the endzone and then had the ball stripped so it should have been 31 to 0!

Actually, i DID watch the ENTIRE game. AND yes, there were SEVERAL, i believe 5 "BLOCK-IN-THE-BACK" calls, and ONE of them was against Loudon on DEFENSE. so...i guess the question is....DID YOU WATCH THE GAME??

the score, with the obnoxious number of improper penalties, should have been 24-7...considering the refs even called loudons TD "out of bounds" even with the CAK crowd saying it was good. so get your facts straight please, before accusing someone else of not knowing them.

As it stands right now, Loudon with two conference losses will have to probably run the table to get a WILD CARD spot under the new TSSAA rules.

It may be just me, but if the Skins' gets shut out two games in a row, there is a problem with the offense, not the Refs. Just saying.

I have watched my game film and discussed the game with my son, #67. Let's not talk about calls and non calls by the officials. I can tell you that I filmed a Loudon O-Lineman grabbing a CAK D-Lineman by the ankle to keep him from running away from him and making a tackle (no flag). I can also tell you that the Loudon players, while on defense, were yelling out our snap count trying to get us to jump off-sides (the officials were told at least THREE times and did NOTHING).