Riverdale vs Lincoln County

warhawks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC Fans can blame the coaches, or the players, or being a young team, or anything else they want to. I am going to have to put a lot of the blame on the parents of the kids. These coaches are tasked with motivating our kids to play hard, and from where I am watching, they seem to be doing the best they can.This LC Team has more talent than anyone I have seen in a long time. However, there is a serious lack of motivation from the players. I think motivation starts at home. I am not saying that parents should go Friday night lights on their kids, but instead of looking for something, or someone to blame, maybe they should take their kid to the side, and have a talk with them about practicing, and playing hard,commitment to the team, and themselves, to give it 100% On every play until the whistle blows.

maybe they can explain to their son that Football is a TEAM contact sport, which requires the kids to hit hard, and be willing to get hit hard in practice, and in the games. If they are not willing to practice hard, chances are they will not play hard. So, for all the parents out there, that wants to blame the problems on everything else, maybe you should have a talk with little Billy, and have him join the Soccer team. As for me, I will keep trying my best to motivate my kid, and keep supporting the team, Players, and Coaches.

Great Post. I know of several parents at different schools who need to heed your advice.

Final 52-7. Very sloppy game...it's really hard to believe that you can tackle that poorly and still win 52-7. I'm hoping that some day (preferably very soon...like next Friday night) this team will put it all together, on both sides of the ball, for 48 minutes. When they do that it will be special.

As for LC, I really can't offer any encouraging words. There were some great individual efforts but the team effort seemed lacking most of the time. Something is just not right.

Warm ups are over. Real season starts next Friday night. Big boy football coming up.

Final 52-7. Very sloppy game...it's really hard to believe that you can tackle that poorly and still win 52-7. I'm hoping that some day (preferably very soon...like next Friday night) this team will put it all together, on both sides of the ball, for 48 minutes. When they do that it will be special.

As for LC, I really can't offer any encouraging words. There were some great individual efforts but the team effort seemed lacking most of the time. Something is just not right.

Warm ups are over. Real season starts next Friday night. Big boy football coming up.

I watched Oakland tonight. We better not make ANY mistakes because if we do we will pay for them. I watched a rushing performance tonight against a Ron Crawford team like I have never seen before. We cannot afford to play catch up football with Oakland as they will NOT let you. They got up on Brentwood and it forced Brentwood to make mistakes. One of which Oakland took to the end zone.

I dont think there were any surprises today in this game #21 for LC is a really good football player and 42 for LC is pretty good player also...

our O did a decent job today our D was ok

I am really disappointed in our Defense...i think we are soft and we take too many plays off if we do not start to get NASTY we will have a tough time beating our next few ooponenets we have the talnet and the players to do it now they just need to execute and ATTACK...seemed like when the ball was snapped we stayed where we were we need to MOVE the line of scrimmage we play too much on OUR side of the line and then when we hit we tap. the hardest hit of the night came at the end of the game by the back up players...no we can beat our opponent next week but we are going to have to be nasty and ugly in the trenches move the line of scrimmage and BUST someone in the mouth

good win now move on to next week

GO WARRIORS