Elizabethton VS Greenville

Lawman1

1st let me say good job beating your little sisters down the road. dont celebrate to long cause THE BIG GREENE DEVILS ARE COMING YOUR WAY... it should be a great game to watch. both teams are very good and are well coached. just know that you havn't seen a team like the DEVILS yet this year (NO NOT EVEN THE TOPPERS COUNT). its time you face a team with real speed on both side of the ball and size to match anybody. so lets get it on, see ya'll friday GO BIG GREENE -_-

Guess you hadn't seen a team like betsy all year.Crow isn't very tasty is it. :blush:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey greeneville#1 you talked about how great your kicking game is well how about taylor hodge of betsy he done an outstanding job and is one of or not the best athletes we have.I heard tenn is looking at him can anyone confirm this.

His balls have no hangtime at all...Greenevilles special teams is pretty awesome...

But i doubt tenn. is lookin at him if he cant make those field goals...wide left???

At least he had a chance to kick some I think you kicker kicked once oh yeah on the second half kick off which was a good kick by the way! And yes UT is looking at him wether it be kicker or not Im not sure! By the way was the feild not looking awesome,one of the best looking feilds in the area with the endzones and stuff!

Go Cyclones!!!!

The field was painted nice, but the grass looked dead for early September! Now if you want to see a nice field come down to G'vill! Nice!
Betsy is going to have one of those purty ruggs real soon.

Ok consider this a warning to anyone living within 1/2 mile of the stadium......Excavation noise starts early, is deafening, and doesn't quit until dark....but it will be worth it. :roflol:

Hey greeneville#1 you talked about how great your kicking game is well how about taylor hodge of betsy he done an outstanding job and is one of or not the best athletes we have.I heard tenn is looking at him can anyone confirm this.

Yes i also heard Florida State was lookin at him. They want those kickers who are good at going wide right and left. Tennessee would be looking for a kicker who goes 50% on field goals in one game.

Yes i also heard Florida State was lookin at him. They want those kickers who are good at going wide right and left. Tennessee would be looking for a kicker who goes 50% on field goals in one game.

Very funny!!! even as a betsy fan :roflol:

Very seldom do you find an athlete that does so much that has big success kicking. Some of us on here have seen the strength in Hodges leg, and what he is capable of doing. We don't take into consideration what little time he actually gets to spend kicking different scenario's with his snapper, and holder. Kickers are a different breed. It is a huge mental thing with kickers. I don't think Coach Witten would have spent his summer taking a player on a Tour of some D-1 schools, if he didn't think he could play at that level. Whether it be kicker or something else. Oh well just my opinion, which don't mean a hill a beans, and they will still charge me full price at Greg's.

Very seldom do you find an athlete that does so much that has big success kicking. Some of us on here have seen the strength in Hodges leg, and what he is capable of doing. We don't take into consideration what little time he actually gets to spend kicking different scenario's with his snapper, and holder. Kickers are a different breed. It is a huge mental thing with kickers. I don't think Coach Witten would have spent his summer taking a player on a Tour of some D-1 schools, if he didn't think he could play at that level. Whether it be kicker or something else. Oh well just my opinion, which don't mean a hill a beans, and they will still charge me full price at Greg's.

Taylor is a great kid and a good athlete and these guys can poke at him all they want.He will play ball on the next level it may not be D1 but were ever he goes the betsy fans are pulling for him.

His balls have no hangtime at all...Greenevilles special teams is pretty awesome...

But i doubt tenn. is lookin at him if he cant make those field goals...wide left???

At least he had a chance to kick some I think you kicker kicked once oh yeah on the second half kick off which was a good kick by the way! And yes UT is looking at him wether it be kicker or not Im not sure! By the way was the feild not looking awesome,one of the best looking feilds in the area with the endzones and stuff!

Go Cyclones!!!!

Man he wouldn't make UT's prep squad. Drinkin a little to much kool aid bud.

I don't know if Hodge is on UT's radar or not. UT is getting 4 & 5 Star Recruits. The just had a big time kicker committ. Unlike most kickers, he is not just a kicker. It would be hard to be reckognized for his kicking, without dynamic numbers. Could he be a great kicker, I think he could, but that's not all that Hodge does, so they will have to go off of his camp production. I understand he put himself on the map at several ACC camps this summer with his kicking though.