Elizabethton VS Greenville

Lawman1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this should be a good game! But there is a big if in there! If the Cyclones make foolish turnovers there is no way we can win against the Green Devils,but if we play a complete game this will be one for the ages and the same goes for Greenville,turnovers will kill either team! I cant wait till friday night,hard hitting,big rival and a great crowd,what more could we ask for! Here goes my total guess at the score!

Cyclones-----28

Devils--------24

Go Cyclones!!!

1st let me say good job beating your little sisters down the road. dont celebrate to long cause THE BIG GREENE DEVILS ARE COMING YOUR WAY... it should be a great game to watch. both teams are very good and are well coached. just know that you havn't seen a team like the DEVILS yet this year (NO NOT EVEN THE TOPPERS COUNT). its time you face a team with real speed on both side of the ball and size to match anybody. so lets get it on, see ya'll friday GO BIG GREENE :oops:

It should be a good game. I say Greeneville 27 Eliz. 21. The difference will be because Elizabethton has played sloppy in all 3 games and in this game it will cost them. Elizabethton has won so far playing that way because Volunteer and HV are bad and SH is ok but Greeneville is better than them 3 teams maybe put together.

Ok thats all i have heard for 2 weeks how much better greenville is than betsy you are better than all three teams that we have played put togather.All i am going to say is you got beat by south and it took south overtime to beat daniel boon.So lets just wait till friday night to see who is the better team.Good luck to both teams.

I heard Boone was a decent team. You have to admit that Volunteer and HV are not that good. I think ELizabethton is good and they have a chance if they will clean up their play. You cannot keep getting all the flags. Guess we will find out.

I wish EHS was in 4a because to go to a state title game from this end of the state 4a would be the best road because in 3a there is a massive Tornando blocking the path.

Greeneville is going to wipe the field with Elizabethton. They have no chance. The DEVILS defense and offense are way to good. All GREENE needs to do is keep the yellow flags under control. And hold onto the ball. Good Luck. but get ready to get your BUTT WHIPPED. :thumb:

Thats why these boards are good because idiots like you give us a good laugh.LMAO

Greeneville is going to wipe the field with Elizabethton. They have no chance. The DEVILS defense and offense are way to good. All GREENE needs to do is keep the yellow flags under control. And hold onto the ball. Good Luck. but get ready to get your BUTT WHIPPED. :thumb:[/quot

Don"t confuse team pride with what don't know about! Have you seen the Cyclones play? They have a complete football team. It's not the same team you saw in the playoffs last year. It is always a good game. Has been for as long as I can remember. Don't look for a easy win. If you get one it will be well earned.

What about this one

From a South fan who has seen both teams: lawnman please honor your opponent by spelling the name of their city/school correctly:GreenEville.

Expect Chaz Story to shut down the Cyclone running game and make them 1 dimensional. The GreenEdevil kicking game gives them a decided advantage in field position and scoring opportunities.

Betsy is much improved from last season with good Sr.leadership. I would expect a high scoring game with the pigskin flying around the gridiron. GreenEville 31 Elizabethton 21

Good luck to both squads in this game and the remainder of the season. Hoping for an injury free game for both sides and knowing that both are going to represent NET well in the play-offs. :thumb: