Rankings Week 3 for 9/7-9/13

mjuhb

[quote name="MVM

Sorry but I don't understand all the up roar over this quote. ND is a physical team and will do whatever they need to do or what the refs will allow' date=' to win. That could be said for any elite team. Someone earlier poster that coach Jim expects his players to push the physical play to see what the refs will allow and what they will not allow (And I agree with that statement….I’ve played against Coach Jim in the adult league and he plays like he coaches).

But, Don’t have a cow when someone calls you out on it. I didn’t take that quote to mean that ND plays “dirty”.

Here’s an example]

I think that EFT ( everyones favorite team) is just plain ol tared of a bunch of winers that get their lilly white butts kicked and then yell out at the top of the lungs " them fish eaters are a cheatin"

MVM, in counting the fouls in that game, am I to ####/u/me that Soddy played a clean game and was not guilty of getting away with some aggressive play? I think the reason that we were not called for those 2 so called physical plays was that the head ref Father Timothy Leiper, thought that his neice had not done anything wrong.

For the person that is willing to do battle with Mr Rabble Rouser, I'll quote one of the greatest actors of my generation....

" I pity the fool" Mr T

bcb iii :hungry:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it was so eloquently shared on prime time TV several times Monday evening, The "U" invented Swagger.

So if Rabble Rauser or Roger Rabbit wishes to spar (Persian Coward...300), then so be it.

Tackling from behind? Sounds like a player that just got beat and needs to cheat to survive. Cards are usually issued for this (and rightfully so) but not in high school as the refs routinely are afraid to take hold of a game and let the skilled team succeed. Frankly it is the primary difference between club soccer and prep.

[quote name="MVM

Sorry but I don't understand all the up roar over this quote. ND is a physical team and will do whatever they need to do or what the refs will allow' date=' to win. That could be said for any elite team. Someone earlier poster that coach Jim expects his players to push the physical play to see what the refs will allow and what they will not allow (And I agree with that statement….I’ve played against Coach Jim in the adult league and he plays like he coaches).

But, Don’t have a cow when someone calls you out on it. I didn’t take that quote to mean that ND plays “dirty”.

Here’s an example]

I think that EFT ( everyones favorite team) is just plain ol tared of a bunch of winers that get their lilly white butts kicked and then yell out at the top of the lungs " them fish eaters are a cheatin"

MVM, in counting the fouls in that game, am I to ####/u/me that Soddy played a clean game and was not guilty of getting away with some aggressive play? I think the reason that we were not called for those 2 so called physical plays was that the head ref Father Timothy Leiper, thought that his neice had not done anything wrong.

For the person that is willing to do battle with Mr Rabble Rouser, I'll quote one of the greatest actors of my generation....

" I pity the fool" Mr T

bcb iii :mellow:

:D

Sounds like I ruffled some rasslin feathers. BCB I thought you had retired from coach t, leave to one of my comments to bring out a “coach t old timer” :D-_-

And you need to reread my post. I was taking up for those fish eaters. I know soccer isn’t rasslin, but its close at times. :lol:

And about us red necks north of the river, WE DO PLAY DIRTY...and proud of it.

[quote name="MVM

Here’s an example]

I just watched the game for the pure enjoyment and didn't count anything.

[quote name="MVM

Here’s an example]

I just watched the game for the pure enjoyment and didn't count anything.

But you had all the stats from the EHHS game. :roflolk:

tullahoma 4 or 3 to 0 east hamilton eurosport saids 3-0 and parent at the middle school game 4-0

shelbyville 2-0 boyd buchanan

Are you down there in Chattanooga watching any of the games?

no i never wake up before 11 on saturdays and by the time i get to chattanooga it will be over with but all my shelbyville peeps will be down there tomorrow

shelbyville and powell should play in the final but shelbyville is missing there stopper and center mid so i don't know how well they can controll kat nigro

ccs should beat tullahoma unless ccs can't guard #7 zoe johnson or beat a off side trap if tullahoma plays it

tullahoma 4 or 3 to 0 east hamilton eurosport saids 3-0 and parent at the middle school game 4-0

shelbyville 2-0 boyd buchanan

Are you down there in Chattanooga watching any of the games?

no i never wake up before 11 on saturdays and by the time i get to chattanooga it will be over with but all my shelbyville peeps will be down there tomorrow

shelbyville and powell should play in the final but shelbyville is missing there stopper and center mid so i don't know how well they can controll kat nigro

ccs should beat tullahoma unless ccs can't guard #7 zoe johnson or beat a off side trap if tullahoma plays it

I couldn't get down there for tonites game as my son had a football game, but from what I heard from parents, Powell Coach played everyone in their game. We are missing one of our best defenders, she got hurt in the Katie Hunter Tournament, knee, but we are hoping she will be back in time for district playoffs.

Very familiar with Kat, my daughter has played against her in the past when she played for the Mustangs, before my daughter joined the Mustangs. All I got to say is, I hope Shelbyville takes care of business, lol.