Seymour vs Heritage

tnfootball4

Seymour vs Heritage!!! Its always a good one. Heritage, New coach, New System, Heritage is 3-0 and has all the confidence in the world.They have a good balanced offense that can really wear down a defense. Seymour is coming off a big win even though it was Cocke co. They have struggled on both sides of the ball but are finally getting it together. Seymour is a very well conditioned team but has about 6 players going both ways which will play a factor. It should be a good one!

Seymour 24

Heritage 21

Good luck to both teams i hope you have a safe game.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heritage will win 27-13 i think it will be a good game but heritage has won 3 of the last 4 years and seymour went on to the playoffs them years with heritage only winning 1 or 2 games for them years tells me seymour won't beat heritage this year either because this is the best heritage team i have seen since 2000 and if seymour couldnt beat heritage at there worse shows me there not going to beat heritage at there best.seymour depth hurts them with some players playing both ways.and if seymour cant pass there in for a long night because heritage defense is real tough against the run.a team has to jump on heritage early because there weakness sometimes can be starting out slow and then they finally get going and once they do there a very good team. i predicted before the year started heritage will go 6-4 them coaches at heritage have got the players believing they can play with anybody and beat anybody.im not saying heritage will beat maryville but maryville will be in for a battle it being heritage 1st home game.

yes heritage is real tough against the run. i also worry about heritage against a passing team.if heritage dosen't turn the ball over friday night and don't look ahead to maryville next friday night i think they will win this ball game the coaches will tell the players 1 game at a time don't look ahead to maryville next week.scott do you know what happen to that little black boy for heritage that returned kickoffs last year for them he was real good and had good speed i didn't know if he quit this year or what happen or do you know bigfoot123