ONEIDA VS. CUMBERLAND GAP

kazam37

I have unsettled feelings concerning this game......who wins? Oneida puts on the same effort this week they may be in for a reality bite because C. Gap has another noteworthy player in Shipley. It also appears their coaching staff has found ways to spring him in space. Anyways....how does it look?

Kazzy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

????????? Oh, no.......don't tell me we're under a gag order or something. :flower: No one told me. It appears the Brothers are becoming paranoid this season......what's up with that. Even the Nature Boy hasn't been running wild on these boards.....although his posts are the stuff of legend. Business must be picking up!?!?

Kazam :thumb:

Well...i was beat to the punch again starting this thread! The biggest concern I have going into friday, is how well the panthers come off that big emotional district win on friday. Because it was a dandy!! The know that oneida, although 1-2, is still a very very very good football team and they better bring their a game or they will struggle. The o-line was huge on friday...can they bring the same intensity this week as well? I sure hope so. This has turned into a pretty good little rivalry between the two schools. Oneida, as usual, is a classy bunch and I am looking forward to going up there this year. What's good in the concessions guys??? As for my prediction, it'll be close, but I'm gonna say that the panthers keep their focus and go up to oneida and eek one out. :lol:

CG - 28

Oneida - 24

Good luck this week Panthers!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! kaz,kaz kaz! you know I'm gona be on here stylin & profilin brother.. It's homecoming baby I'm havin' the limo shined gettin' the feather boa drycleaned gotta look good for friday. I agree with the not knowing what cg has & what they will do but the tribe will be ready they are well coached. that said. this bunch has to develope that killer instinct. when the mans down don't be afraid to slap on the figure four leg lock & make 'em give up brother whoooooooooo. I think I'm the grand marshall in the parade this year,whoooooooo gona be waivin' at the ladies,throwin candy to the kids & makin the dads mad :lol: whoooooooooooo. stylin & profilin in orange and white baby whooooo

I'm not too sure about the Defense being too off, Cleat. Our hitting was "lively" to say the least, on defense and special teams. Five fumbles caused and we got four of them. Yes, we bent on occasion but if you will remember a year ago we did that too. Our deal has been keeping teams out of the endzone....which hasn't been as good this year, but our front seven is still going through their growing pains. Especially some of the interior linemen. Stephen's shoulder problems aren't going to help him much, so he is going to have to play through the pain. Defense still has the ability to win some games for us.....case in point is this weeks game against C. Gap. If we can contain Shipley and friends, which isn't going to be a simple task, we can get by a dangerous opponent.

Hey Nature Boy-I saw you on the MDA Labor Day telethon on Monday-always a class act! So will you boys be ready Friday? Someone described CC as dangerous; I'd say they probably are. They used to be a big passing team. I wonder if they still are? Anyway, I'd say your secondary will get a workout! Well, anyway, good luck and Godspeed!