Monterey @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Clay Co beat Monterey and I was not impressed at all with Clay Co. I saw the Friendship - Gordonsville game aswell as Friendship - Clay co. You could see the Tigers have more play makers on the field then even Clay Co. I will be impressed if Monterey keeps it close.

I wouldn't base it off Clay beating Monterey. I know Monterey had a couple of starters out that game.

I think Gville will win easily, but anything can happen.

It was just a couple of years ago when Monterey beat Friendship and they probably should've beat Gordonsville last year.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville will get their first win of the year in this one. Gordonsville better be good for the next 4 years if they plan on beating a certain other 1A team. They are stacked with young players on the roster for the next four years for a good run as well. Gordonsville will prove to be everyone else's Ambassador over the remaining regular season schedule.

Wat is number 44 name for g-ville? he runs the ball hard and is consistent. i saw him run against trousdale and he gave them boys some trouble. maybe if u could ignite that kind of fire under woodmore then g-villes team will quickly improve. hey just callin it like i see it. :D

#44 is Keaton Cason, and I won't disagree with you on the rest.

Wat is number 44 name for g-ville? he runs the ball hard and is consistent. i saw him run against trousdale and he gave them boys some trouble. maybe if u could ignite that kind of fire under woodmore then g-villes team will quickly improve. hey just callin it like i see it. :D

#44 is Keaton Cason, and I won't disagree with you on the rest.

i mean the guy is a hoss. i just couldnt understand why if 44 could do it then why not woodmore? He just seems to me like he is running scared. if moose could lite a fire under him then the rest of the schedule wouldnt have a chance. but i wish yall the best of luck.