• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monterey wins by 2 td. :roflolk:

I doubt it.

Monterey is pretty good this year. You will see. :roflol:

Have you seen them play?

I didn't think so.

Monterey will be the typical Monterey this year. They'll win some ballgames, but they won't be contenders.

Gville can be contenders, but sometimes I wonder if they want to or not.

Either way, they beat Monterey.

I sat behind 7 or 8 guys tonight from monterey who were scouting us and they didnt look too happy. They are a better team than usual but were hungry for a win !!! tigers win by 2 TDs bank it :D

I really thought Monterey would beat Celina and come into this game undefeated, and I figured there was a very good chance that Gville would come in without a win.

Just shows anything can happen, but I just think Gville is too hungry for a win to let Monterey beat them.

31-14 Gville

I agree with you Blubellz. The last couple of weeks we found ourselves in the eye of a monstrous storm. Our house may show some damage, but is still standing. The work crews are on the job as we speak, and our house will be like brand new as we face Monterey. I believe in this team and in this staff and know they can get the job done. We all have to pull together and set a good example for our sons. How can they believe in themselves if we don't show them that we believe in their TEAM? My Daddy always told me that you should never question anyone else in their performance unless you have proven you have done their job and done it better yourself. I know I haven't, so I keep my mouth shut. We have some fans that probably need to take a lesson from my daddy. Remember that a team effort requires the whole kit and kaboodle to support.

Monterey is pretty good this year. You will see. :lol:

Have you seen them play?

I didn't think so.

Monterey will be the typical Monterey this year. They'll win some ballgames, but they won't be contenders.

Gville can be contenders, but sometimes I wonder if they want to or not.

Either way, they beat Monterey.

I haven't see Monterey play either, so maybe it's not a fair assessment, but I can't see

Monterey taking this game. The Tigers are improving quickly. "If" they are hungry, and they

should be, they will take care of business. G'ville played hard last nite, & didn't quit. They

will get folks attention the rest of the year. Should be a contender at the end of the season.