South Pittsburg at Signal

Signal is capable of winning this game especially if the SP players go into it thinking it will be no problem. They remind of Temple offensively, can run or pass and get a ton of people involved in the offense including a QB who can take off and run. He passes a lot of the gun and makes quick decisions with a good arm. Everyone should remember how it went when the Crusaders came into the South Pittsburg game undefeated three or four seasons back, will it be like that again this season, maybe not but I can't see it being a wipeout.

What are you saying? Signal M. has a string of ringers? Signal out to be good with their enrollment and the opportunity to play down a classification period. Dunlap needs to get on with business and get ready for Pikeville.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signal is capable of winning this game especially if the SP players go into it thinking it will be no problem. They remind of Temple offensively, can run or pass and get a ton of people involved in the offense including a QB who can take off and run. He passes a lot of the gun and makes quick decisions with a good arm. Everyone should remember how it went when the Crusaders came into the South Pittsburg game undefeated three or four seasons back, will it be like that again this season, maybe not but I can't see it being a wipeout.

What are you saying? Signal M. has a string of ringers? Signal out to be good with their enrollment and the opportunity to play down a classification period. Dunlap needs to get on with business and get ready for Pikeville.

Chattanooga Christian is the next game for Sequatchie. I'm not saying ringers but they do have some offensive playmakers. I say 35-21 SP.

I don't know much about Signal but Pitt brings it all day every day 110% and does not get tired. Why are people even questioning the outcome of this game? B) Pitt will not lose and it will not be close. Pitt will win by no less than 2 td's. The biggest test for Pitt is weeks away when Polk comes to visit which will be another win for the Pirates but only a bit closer. :thumb:

I don't know much about Signal but Pitt brings it all day every day 110% and does not get tired. Why are people even questioning the outcome of this game? B) Pitt will not lose and it will not be close. Pitt will win by no less than 2 td's. The biggest test for Pitt is weeks away when Polk comes to visit which will be another win for the Pirates but only a bit closer. :thumb:

Old Pirate says the Pirate fans are ticked at all the chatter about a program gitting too much press and consideration that hasn't played a full varsity schedule. OP hopes the youngons have taken offense to the clammering chatter coming from the mountain top. Recon them Pirates will be tuff for them Eagles to stop. Figure them Pirates will ear hole some city fellers come FryDay nite. Bet the farm the SP defense will be relentless all night.

Funny how people that haven’t seen SM play and probably haven’t ever heard of SM are all on the SP bandwagon. That’s ok this will be the second time this year we are the underdogs and that didn’t matter the first time.

Funny how people that haven’t seen SM play and probably haven’t ever heard of SM are all on the SP bandwagon. That’s ok this will be the second time this year we are the underdogs and that didn’t matter the first time.

Who were they underdogs against?

Who were they underdogs against?

Indian, Old Pirate says thanks for PM. You were on target with your impression of the SC & SM game.

Them SM fellers don't quite understand what it takes to "earn" respect. OP is sure they'll continue to build there program and gain respect from other programs. Recon theys will git it ifin they continue winning. The question OP has asked has not been answered. The question that immediately come up is.........will East Hamilton have the same leanacy as SM?

I guess theres not much else to say that hasn't been said before. Just bring your rain gear out to the game.. Did talk to some Marion County people that came to watch SM play and they think they are a good football team but they honestly thought SP had more skilled people and more overall team athletes that would make a difference in the game but you know anything can happen. I hope all the fans and players are safe and both sides try to conduct themselves in a admirable way. My score.. SP-27 SM-13..

Signal Mountain's new score board gets its first true test, well on the visitor's side at least.

Bullies of the Valley (and mountain) - 66

Signal Mountain Rookies - 14

Bill Price might have had some good teams at Soddy Daisy.......but he had good talent. Signal has as much talent as a desert has water.

woahhhh hey um panda poo bear, what rock you been hiding under?!?!

signal has as much talent as the great lakes.

the team is so young.

im pretty sure even the south pitt fans would say your werent too high on the education latter to say that haha.

It's funny how you question my education and then you spell ladder........latter.