York @ Cannon County 9-18-09

Bees3268

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York should take this one easily. Still waiting for the Dragons to play a descent opponent.

When a team is very good and there's nothing to knock about the team, then knock the schedule...I'm sure you'll still be saying that when York is in the State Playoffs!

Well if York does beat Cannon then they're already in the play-offs right? That still doesn't change the fact that they really haven't play anyone that good yet. Let's look at their opponents records thus far: Stone 1-3 (beat Upperman), Scott Co. 2-2 (York won in ot), Upperman 1-3 (beat Picket Co.), Meigs 2-2. You can't say this is impressive.

The weather I believe will have a huge impact on this game as Cannon likes to use the spread. I think that Cannon Co. has the potential to give York some problems, I just am not sure how healthy the Lions are going into the game. Cannon Co. has played a tough schedule and has been competitive in every game except for Spring Hill. if they do not allow big plays they have a chance in this game I believe. Hopefully the weather will hold off for the game and it will be a good competitive game and fun to watch.

The weather I believe will have a huge impact on this game as Cannon likes to use the spread. I think that Cannon Co. has the potential to give York some problems, I just am not sure how healthy the Lions are going into the game. Cannon Co. has played a tough schedule and has been competitive in every game except for Spring Hill. if they do not allow big plays they have a chance in this game I believe. Hopefully the weather will hold off for the game and it will be a good competitive game and fun to watch.

hate to say it, but, it doesnt look good for cannon at all. 58 passes in the last game, and they have to pump their field dry to even play on it? Not exactly ideal conditions for a spread offense team if i was to say. Look for york to line up and do what they always do, run it, run it, and run it some more. Woodbury is going to be a mud-bog, and as far as i've heard, thats not what they want.

York-28

Cannon-0

This one should be fun. :roflol:

This game will by no means be a blowout. Its going to be wet and nasty. So that means bothteams will have to run the football more. So cannon's offense will have to step up and take opportunities when they are available. Cant blow nothing. Thedefense will keep this one close. The offense will just have to do their part and score. Should be a fun one to watch.....GO LIONS!!! :roflol:

i cant believe that u all really think that york hasnt played anyone... i was at the scott county game and i would say that scott county was the better team... they called scotts quarterback i believe he was number 10 for a fumble when he was clearly down inside the 10 with like 3 minutes left after the called a pick 6 that would have one the game back for a "holding" on the 2 yard line... clearly scott was the better team.. the refs took the game from em and most people would agree on that.. well except for the folks from jamestown that dont realize just how bad the refs are down there.. and which everyone around except them knows