Harpeth @ Creekwood....much anticipated

1stdown

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got Creek Wood in this one 34 to 10.. There just on a roll right now with 3 straight wins... Deffense has been outstanding they have gave up a total of 15 points in there last 3 games 6 of those was a final second td when the game was already in hand against fairview last night

They have a very explosive big play offense. With great runners headed by kimo odem a very good recieving core headed by Cain Smith and a very good qb Blaine hooper who is a great runner and passer..

only common opponets are Creek Wood beat Fairview 27 to 6 , Fairview beat East Robinson by 41 to 26 or around that and East robinson beat harpeth 27 to 17.. might not mean much at all just giving everybody a good idea...

Cant wait to see if Cw can keep rolling heading into there bye week..

This game has really good potential to turn out a good crowd for the RedHawks Homecoming. I have the Redhawks winning this one 28-7, i believe they will come out fired up to win their second home game and stay hot in district play. Their defense is playin great only giving up 12 pts a game. Cant wait to see how they respond from the trampling they put on Fairview!!

Harpeth's got some growing up to do before they can compete with a team of Creekwood's caliber. Shut up and play comes to mind. Yardage, big plays and even penalty yardage was about even in the East Rob. game. The difference was Harpeth putting the ball on the ground 4 times and losing 3 of them deep in their own territory and throwing a couple of passes up for grabs. The turnover margin was 5-2 in East Rob's favor. Can't beat anybody doing that.

That being said, I was really excited about this game coming on the schedule because of the healthy rivalries these schools have with each other in every other sport. Harpeth can compete offensively if they do the right things and play to their potential. Defensively there's been a 100 yard rusher in every game. The Indians have to get better in that department.

CW is gonna have to make sure to stay focused during the game. obviously there is some bad blood here, and there will probably be a little smack talk. CW needs to keep there composure and not let the opponents get into their head.

I wouldn't call it bad blood. Immature little high school kids is more like it.

Shut up and play.

CW is gonna have to make sure to stay focused during the game. obviously there is some bad blood here, and there will probably be a little smack talk. CW needs to keep there composure and not let the opponents get into their head.

I wouldn't call it bad blood. Immature little high school kids is more like it.

Shut up and play.

It doesn't matter what it is "bad blood" or stupid high school kids,.. Cw will use it has motivation just like they used the no respect card against fairview. Heard the whole team was angry before the game.

I was talking more about Harpeth, but every team has their share. I mean, the qb is smack talking the opposing team's coaching staff? That looks good when a college recruiter is reviewing film. ;)

Whatever happened to jumping up and running back to your huddle, ice water in your veins and just playing the freakin' game? Tossing the ball back to the referee like you've actually scored a touchdown before and pulling your opponent up by the hand after you've pancaked him? Instead everybody wants to go all Nuke Loloosh on everybody and announce their presence with authority. Show that the extent of their vocabulary is about 5 cuss words they learned from some rap song. That's the definition of immaturity.

Grow up!

im about to make a bunch of people mad!!!!! i miss the region 5-3a because this new district is a JOKE....creek wood plays such a jv, NO! middle school schedule.....nothing against the teams in the district but when creek wood won games in 5-3a THEY EARNED IT!!!! they average 6 points and 3 points against a game because the level of competition is SAD.... marshall, giles, rosssview, clarksville, days of playing station camp were awesome!! how do ya get pumped week by week when you play in this district....dickson is the same....the hardest region in the state with franklin brentwood dickson indepence ravenwood columbia and so forth....cw will once again win this week by 40 points....there is no excuse they shouldnt win 8 or 9 games!!! but talk about being prepared? when they do go 9-1, their heads will get 3 times bigger and then in the first round they'll play lexington or jackson southside and cw will have 50 points scored against them, they have only played one winning team this year so far and they lost by 15!!!!! bring the regions back and make fridays exciting....i bet this post will get people talking, im sure some of you guys will hate me.... but im being COMPLETELY HONEST......tell me i didnt hit the nail right on the head....cw by 40 this week. Peace!!!!

Dickson 3-1

Greenbrier 3-1

Waverly 2-2

Fairview 2-1

Thats a total of 10-5 for the 4 opponents Creek Wood has played. Give the players some credit, they have worked hard and still have a ways to go but improving every week.

Greenbrier and Fairview's only loss has come to Creek Wood and in Fairview's previous 2 games they had scored a total of 96 points thats an average of 48 per game and Creek Wood held them to 6, not to bad in my book. :blush: