Maryville @ Heritage

HHS2009

Don't smoke the crack! :thumb: Wasn't Catholic 3A last year?

hmmm catholic - 3a team last year... yes

catholic - state champs last year... yes

catholic - undefeated last year... yes

maryville - 4a team last year... yes

maryville - state champs last year... think not

maryville - undefeated last year... haha in their own minds

priceless... zane winders crying his eyes out on national television and espn

and if we based everything off scrimages then when heritage beat up alcoa three years ago in a scrimmage they would won state... right?

plus didnt alcoa own maryville?... yes

alcoa is the 2nd best team in the state in my opinion and i respect everything they do and stand for.

maryville on the other hand i have more respect for a losing heritage, william blount, and lenior city teams. (at least in the past for all 3) to early to tell what the future holds for all 3.

when maryville can win without players they had to go and ask to leave other schools to play for them then and only then will i have respect. just to name a few people that shoulda been playing at heritage but not limited to... gary tucker, tyler martin, tanner caylor, and patton robinette... etc.

You left off how far YOUR team made it thru the play-offs? :thumb:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You left off how far YOUR team made it thru the play-offs? :thumb:

one if we are talking my team as in heritage we did not walk around saying we were gonna win state

so there wasnt that expectation or the cocky over confident and arrogant mood about us

and i attend two schools games quiet regularly

catholic with me being catholic and many of my friends kids in the program and part of the school

and yes i attend heritage games.

but once again we never claimed to be the best team in the state and we never assumed we would make

a deep playoff run or win state

you expected it to be handed to you

we took it game by game. it didnt workout. we are backout there this season our players are working their rear ends off hoping to get to playoffs but not expecting anyone to just give it to them

where maryville expected their opponents to just lay down only problem was... win it came time for the 15th win... it didnt happen did it? and now you dont have a cupcake schedule and im not sure you know how to handle cause the teams you play now will never hand out anything.

eastnfan, all that THC has fried your brain. Tell me ,last year was there any reason for you all (Heritage)to be talking about a run or winning a state championship? That's what I thought. You can get on here and talk all the smack you want, that is your right. But it makes you look really stupid. As far as Catholic and Farragut go , we'll see when we get there ... one game at a time (but then , you already know all about that don't you). Karns , LC , SD and Seymour now there's a schedule. Maybe you need a little prozak to go along with all that whining you do about MARYVILLE, sounds to me like you let your absence of confidence confuse you as to what cockiness is. I have listened to it for years , even before I moved out here , all the cry baby slobbering about MARYVILLE and how life just ain't fair. :popcorneater: Get a grip boy , You are still in the shadow.

Maryville 45

Heritage 14

With game day..........and a wet field......

I change to:

Maryville 35

Heritage 7

Keep improving Rebels........I want to see Catholic and Farragut get hammered! :popcorneater:

hahahaha your crazy to think maryville even has a chance to beat farragut! Your gonna have to go to church 7 days a week to even have a chance and even with that much prayer your S.O.L. sorry boys this is 6a football not that cupcake crap your use to in 4a. Including playoffs your talking about teams such as farragut, catholic, Ooltewah, bearden, cookeville, oak ridge, and oakland. this isnt halls anymore. all these other teams recruit just as much as maryville if not more. plus they have a bigger area to recruit from. dont expect to go undefeated in the next 10 years or more.

predictions

heritage - 10

maryville -7

farragut - 28

maryville - 3

I would be more concerned than Maryvile if my 6A team was 21-74 this decade. And don't forget that Heritage has been part of that cupcake Maryville schedule. Also Heitage has put up a max of 7 points against Maryville and Maryville has put a low of 35 points since the 2000 game. Maybe that is why people move to Maryville if there kids want to play football.

Also if you press the "shift " key it capitalizes the letters. :D

eastnfan, all that THC has fried your brain. Tell me ,last year was there any reason for you all (Heritage)to be talking about a run or winning a state championship? That's what I thought. You can get on here and talk all the smack you want, that is your right. But it makes you look really stupid. As far as Catholic and Farragut go , we'll see when we get there ... one game at a time (but then , you already know all about that don't you). Karns , LC , SD and Seymour now there's a schedule. Maybe you need a little prozak to go along with all that whining you do about MARYVILLE, sounds to me like you let your absence of confidence confuse you as to what cockiness is. I have listened to it for years , even before I moved out here , all the cry baby slobbering about MARYVILLE and how life just ain't fair. :popcorneater: Get a grip boy , You are still in the shadow.

Here we go again, read my lips Greyrider, you have nothing to do with Maryville .. Why would you jump on this poor poster when you do not have a dog in the fight? Hey-- East Tn fan, this guy is from Central, he is on the bandwagon.. Greyrider you said "we will see when we get there" RE: Catholic & Farragut, Are talking about Central playing them? You need the meds, you are not from Maryville, you are just a wanta be... a wangster..

So , Having your kids In the Maryville school system would not allow you to be a Maryville fan ? Geez , you " Big Boys " from Oak Ridge play by some tough rules . Could we please see all credentials from Oak Ridge Posters before we get a thread started , I'd hate to have a discussion with someone from Oak Ridge who Isn't " Pureblood " :bored:

eastnfan, all that THC has fried your brain. Tell me ,last year was there any reason for you all (Heritage)to be talking about a run or winning a state championship? That's what I thought. You can get on here and talk all the smack you want, that is your right. But it makes you look really stupid. As far as Catholic and Farragut go , we'll see when we get there ... one game at a time (but then , you already know all about that don't you). Karns , LC , SD and Seymour now there's a schedule. Maybe you need a little prozak to go along with all that whining you do about MARYVILLE, sounds to me like you let your absence of confidence confuse you as to what cockiness is. I have listened to it for years , even before I moved out here , all the cry baby slobbering about MARYVILLE and how life just ain't fair. :bored: Get a grip boy , You are still in the shadow.

Here we go again, read my lips Greyrider, you have nothing to do with Maryville .. Why would you jump on this poor poster when you do not have a dog in the fight? Hey-- East Tn fan, this guy is from Central, he is on the bandwagon.. Greyrider you said "we will see when we get there" RE: Catholic & Farragut, Are talking about Central playing them? You need the meds, you are not from Maryville, you are just a wanta be... a wangster..

No, you're a towel. :lol:

So , Having your kids In the Maryville school system would not allow you to be a Maryville fan ? Geez , you " Big Boys " from Oak Ridge play by some tough rules . Could we please see all credentials from Oak Ridge Posters before we get a thread started , I'd hate to have a discussion with someone from Oak Ridge who Isn't " Pureblood " :bored:

News flash there Kiffin, My kids did not go to Oak Ridge. I am not on that schools thread saying a word, Big boys? you need to stay focused on the small boys first.

Oh wait, Maryville is down, sorry, I forgot Maryville gets a pass.

( Boy UCLA put it on your Vols huh? Was that QB a freshman?

Hey, I saw an SEC rule book on ebay for $25.00 . You could get that for Kiffin.

Hey bladerider , this coming thursday night come to the BLACKHOLE. Enter by the cedars take the first set of stairs , go all the way up look to your right and ask for GREYRIDER. We'll go down to the concession stand and I will buy you a drink and we'll talk some. Or you can come early and tailgate in the main parking lot either way I am sure you will kick out of it.

Hey bladerider , this coming thursday night come to the BLACKHOLE. Enter by the cedars take the first set of stairs , go all the way up look to your right and ask for GREYRIDER. We'll go down to the concession stand and I will buy you a drink and we'll talk some. Or you can come early and tailgate in the main parking lot either way I am sure you will kick out of it.

What's your real name? Wht's your email address?

35 - 0

35 - 0

35 - 0

35 - 0

35 - 0

35 - 0

Wow east tn fan. your re right. we are having a down year. it shoulda been 70- 0. And news flash to you easttnfan. catholics defense is terrible. farragut will be a good game but we have a team that can pull away the "w".

Pep vol dont listen to these guys your boy did great against ucla.

Watch for the 14-1