William Blount @ Catholic

Irish423

This board has turned into ahs - mhs - chs , crying about each other. All three are very arrogant and arrogance itself is what breeds hate, its comical because all of you hate each other. The fact is that all of you recruit players and the two bc schools mentioned, take from the other county schools. Starters for m and a, present and past should have been playing at wb or h, that is the truth. Before irish tears start falling, i know you are a private school you do not have to get on here and reiterate that point. That should be even more reason for teams to want to mash you every friday night. :roflol:

Did you ever stop to wonder why William Blount and Heritage never head over to Alcoa and Maryville and try to recruit? :blink:

easy answer............

3785931197_9eb5d02623_o.png

:blink:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well basically the way i see it is that catholic has a chance of pulling off a one loss season this year. I know WB, Maryville, Webb, and Bearden sure would like to think they are going to beat Catholic, but not any time soon. Cozart Williamson and Mackle will most like dominate the field of play again and the Irish will come out victorious at home.

Catholic: 34

WB: 7

What are you smoking? No way they will have a one lost season. Keep dreaming........lol

They should want to mash us because we recruit? Hmm... is this another screen name for oppressed? Haha irishbball knows what I'm talking about. :thumb:

It's always the same case though... Schools that are inferior to the other teams complain that they are cheating/recruiting. Its always that way. It's whats happening to Clinton right now, oppressed has always said it (which makes for good conversation) everyone says farragut baseball does it, (Anderson county baseball actually did do it) Maryville has been accused multiple times, Alcoa has been, Catholic has been. Its not a new trend. It's just an excuse for losing. When you can show me proof that Catholic has contact with kids before they come to school and tell them they want them to play at catholic or give them benefits or scholarships or any other absurd thing, i will turn my own school in to the TSSAA for you. Oh, and did I mention there is a whole topic dedicated to this discussion on the Coach T board?

Is chs not a private school, so if you have enough money, you can attend, Your point is mute here :blink:

Irish423 you're wasting your breath and time. People who do not know Catholic or the situation over there always think they know. It's the same old song. However as much as I hate to agree with Space3, I can see the Irish losing another game. I'm a big fan of the Irish but they do have very tough games with Webb, Bearden and Maryville remaining (with Webb being on the road). I hope I'm wrong, but the most important thing is making the playoffs and getting better and more efficient running the spread offense.

:D Noooo it doesn"t. They also have issues dealing with facts. They are great at dishing it out but when you pour it on them....BC.....they go into a whine fest and a farking frenzy.

Poor lil' mlreb...........Still sore about that butt kick'n from Alcoa? Facts?........you mean excuses why Alcoa scored 41 points, simply running right at Maryville? :D

Catholic fans..........look forward to lil' mlreb, with FACTS......uh....I mean excuses if Maryville loses the Catholic game.... :D

You make a mess everywhere.......mlreb..........

110224700_5d086897c3.jpg

:popcorneater:

Nothing to be sore about considering it was easily predictable and described clearly 5 days before the event. Why you whine so much when the 37% out of zone players that make up the Alcoa roster is revealed is beyond me. As i described many times the Alcoa line has been built with the OOZ players and most of it's depth is OOZ players as well. Again, why this sends you into a farking whine fest is beyond me. I guess facts are something you have issues with. The attack on those that donate many many hours to assist the youth was as pathetic as it gets but after you were described to me by one of your buds it is a surprise to no one.

Nothing to be sore about considering it was easily predictable and described clearly 5 days before the event. Why you whine so much when the 37% out of zone players that make up the Alcoa roster is revealed is beyond me. As i described many times the Alcoa line has been built with the OOZ players and most of it's depth is OOZ players as well. Again, why this sends you into a farking whine fest is beyond me. I guess facts are something you have issues with. The attack on those that donate many many hours to assist the youth was as pathetic as it gets but after you were described to me by one of your buds it is a surprise to no one.

Let's get this clear lil' reb...........Alcoa is open zone. Maryville is open zone. Both schools have out of zone players. I'm fine with it. Your the one jealous because Alcoa has better talent than Maryville because of it. I'm not whining a bit about it. BUT,you have continued to whine, whine, whine because Alcoa beat Maryville and you need an excuse to why a 3A school with 544 students can whip a 6A team with 1555 student's butt,......and do it without throwing a pass. Physically dominating the LOS.

Keep whining..............It makes Alcoa's win that much better! :thumb:

mlreb.jpg

Went to Catholic tonight expecting to see a power house, what with high ranking and all the talk on coachT. Some are even saying one lose season. After witnessing tonights I see at least 2 more loses for them, 1 to Maryville, 2nd to Bearden. Maryville should win by at least 14 to 17, Bearden game will be close but see dogs pulling out win.