Springfield at Henry county

olddevil

DEPTH being key word Leon...I've never seen so many dressed out! How many are on the roster? Is that the only high school in that county??

Springfield under Kelly Meyers will continue to improve.

HC dresses about 92-93 players on Friday nights...and also dresses around 40-45 different guys on the Freshman squad. Therefore..the Patriots have nealy 140 kids participating in high school football. Judging from last Friday's performance...that's the biggest disadvantage Springfield had.... depth. Would they have won with 75 kids?...probably not...but...as the number of participants increase...so will your wins! Yellowjackets....you guys are well on your way...keep doing what you're doing....it was a very good showing Friday night in Paris! I hope the Springfield community appreciates the effort!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEPTH being key word Leon...I've never seen so many dressed out! How many are on the roster? Is that the only high school in that county??

Springfield under Kelly Meyers will continue to improve.

HC dresses about 92-93 players on Friday nights...and also dresses around 40-45 different guys on the Freshman squad. Therefore..the Patriots have nealy 140 kids participating in high school football. Judging from last Friday's performance...that's the biggest disadvantage Springfield had.... depth. Would they have won with 75 kids?...probably not...but...as the number of participants increase...so will your wins! Yellowjackets....you guys are well on your way...keep doing what you're doing....it was a very good showing Friday night in Paris! I hope the Springfield community appreciates the effort!

I'm actually a Northwest fan...and with 2 of our former coaches now at Springfield....wish them success as well. Good luck against West Creek. Who is lucky enough to be yall's homecoming opponet??? Yikes.