District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

i don't know who coaches mtp....but i do not there historically (last 4-5 years) rely on athletes, and they usually do not seem to be very disciplined...i would say that is on the coach.

*this isnt referring to this year, since i have not seen them...*

Is Coach Boyd still there?

Coach Boyd is still there. Seems like he was voted coach of the year in district 12A several times by the other coaches. Who should they rely on?

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I need to clarify something on here. Mt Pleasant, the highest ranked team in this district was beaten twice by 16 points by most likely the 3rd place team from 12A. Then you follow it up that any team from 11 can beat any team from 12 on any given night and then show that cully has lost 4 games to 12a teams already. Then you list a few games that have been won by 11a teams against teams like Clifton and Loretto. Clifton and Loretto will be bottom two in 12a--GUARANTEED!!!!!! WQhen tourney time rolls around, I promise you that 3 if not all four of the final teams will be from 12a. Wayne county, Perry County, Summertown, and Collinwood. I seriously doubt that those four go out in early rounds in the region and for that matter at least one of them will make it to state. Thats right. I am predicting that a team from 12 wins the region and the loser (if they get lucky) will be a 11 team and then get blown away by the team from clarksville that Stown beat last year at substate. :o:o:o:o:o

Ok, I need to clarify something on here. Mt Pleasant, the highest ranked team in this district was beaten twice by 16 points by most likely the 3rd place team from 12A. Then you follow it up that any team from 11 can beat any team from 12 on any given night and then show that cully has lost 4 games to 12a teams already. Then you list a few games that have been won by 11a teams against teams like Clifton and Loretto. Clifton and Loretto will be bottom two in 12a--GUARANTEED!!!!!! WQhen tourney time rolls around, I promise you that 3 if not all four of the final teams will be from 12a. Wayne county, Perry County, Summertown, and Collinwood. I seriously doubt that those four go out in early rounds in the region and for that matter at least one of them will make it to state. Thats right. I am predicting that a team from 12 wins the region and the loser (if they get lucky) will be a 11 team and then get blown away by the team from clarksville that Stown beat last year at substate. :D:roflol::lol::roflol::roflolk:

Hold on a second here. Cully hasn't played anybody except Loretto (cully in a blow out) and Collinwood (CW by 7 in a close game) from 12A. Don't know where you got 4 losses from? Wait until region to start talking crap about other teams in the region. And the guy that said 11A could beat 12A any given night also predicted Santa Fe to go to state and misspelled the word "doubt" of that tells you anything.

Summertown

lost to Richland by 2

beat Mt Pleasant twice by 16 both times

plays Cornersville Monday

Collinwood

beat Culleoka by 7

beat Cornersville by 6

beat Hampshire by 19

beat Richland by 5

Culleoka

beat Loretto by 13

Mt Pleasant

beat Clifton by 30

Hampshire

lost to Clifton by 6

CA

beat Loretto by 24

There you have it. CA really hammered Loretto, but Cully only beat them by 13--hardly a blow-out. Cwood, most likely the 4th place team in 12a handled Richland, the team many of you think will be your champion. Yes Rich beat Stown by two, but that could have gone either way. i am telling you, 12a will show up at region and smack 11 in the nose and see what you got. Not a team their that scares me or anyone from 12. By the way, take a ton of pride in beating one of the last two teams in 12 by only 13 cuz Loretto and Clifton will be the last two in 12.

Summertown

lost to Richland by 2

beat Mt Pleasant twice by 16 both times

plays Cornersville Monday

Collinwood

beat Culleoka by 7

beat Cornersville by 6

beat Hampshire by 19

beat Richland by 5

Culleoka

beat Loretto by 13

Mt Pleasant

beat Clifton by 30

Hampshire

lost to Clifton by 6

CA

beat Loretto by 24

There you have it. CA really hammered Loretto, but Cully only beat them by 13--hardly a blow-out. Cwood, most likely the 4th place team in 12a handled Richland, the team many of you think will be your champion. Yes Rich beat Stown by two, but that could have gone either way. i am telling you, 12a will show up at region and smack 11 in the nose and see what you got. Not a team their that scares me or anyone from 12. By the way, take a ton of pride in beating one of the last two teams in 12 by only 13 cuz Loretto and Clifton will be the last two in 12.

i don't think anyone (from teams that are actually any good) are saying anything about district 12...why don't you go back on to your thread and talk about what matters right now...feel free to come back when there is a district 11/12 matchup, or the district tournament comes around...

I am only saying that it wont matter who wins this district when it comes tournament time, as 12a will own 11 as they always do. But if you want me to , I will gladly throw out my predictions for this district as follows:

1. Mt Pleasant

2. CA

3. Cully

4. Richland

5. SF

6 and beyond it does not matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cully was up 19-0 and was up by at least that many late. JV let it get down to 13. We will continue this convo Feb 26. :roflolk:

Ok, I need to clarify something on here. Mt Pleasant, the highest ranked team in this district was beaten twice by 16 points by most likely the 3rd place team from 12A. Then you follow it up that any team from 11 can beat any team from 12 on any given night and then show that cully has lost 4 games to 12a teams already. Then you list a few games that have been won by 11a teams against teams like Clifton and Loretto. Clifton and Loretto will be bottom two in 12a--GUARANTEED!!!!!! WQhen tourney time rolls around, I promise you that 3 if not all four of the final teams will be from 12a. Wayne county, Perry County, Summertown, and Collinwood. I seriously doubt that those four go out in early rounds in the region and for that matter at least one of them will make it to state. Thats right. I am predicting that a team from 12 wins the region and the loser (if they get lucky) will be a 11 team and then get blown away by the team from clarksville that Stown beat last year at substate. :D:roflol::lol::roflol::roflolk:

Hold on a second here. Cully hasn't played anybody except Loretto (cully in a blow out) and Collinwood (CW by 7 in a close game) from 12A. Don't know where you got 4 losses from? Wait until region to start talking crap about other teams in the region. And the guy that said 11A could beat 12A any given night also predicted Santa Fe to go to state and misspelled the word "doubt" of that tells you anything.

If the players were anything like some of the people that talk on here, we would be in trouble. Now to clear a few things up, I said SF has the talent to go to state that doesn't mean they WILL!. The mispelling doubt was a miscue on my part, and not realizing who I was dealing with. I'll be sure to go get myself leap frog pad to use when talking to you cully. lol

Ok so I gotta ask ya SFwildcatblood, how worried are you honestly? SF is riding a 4 game losing streak and the next 4 games are against CA, Richland, Cully and MTP. 4 games could VERY easily turn into 8 which would put SF below 500. What's your thoughts about this? (already know the answer but figured I would ask anyway)

Ok so I gotta ask ya SFwildcatblood, how worried are you honestly? SF is riding a 4 game losing streak and the next 4 games are against CA, Richland, Cully and MTP. 4 games could VERY easily turn into 8 which would put SF below 500. What's your thoughts about this? (already know the answer but figured I would ask anyway)

Not worried, but yes you are right, things could get way out of hand. I'll give you more of my thoughts after the richland game, thats the only game I'm lookin at, not the games ahead. SF takes on richland Tue. What's your predictions on that game?.

If Richland plays like they did for 3 quarters against Cully then SF wins. If Richland plays like they did in the 4th against Cully then Richland wins by a farely large amount. All depends on which Richland team shows up.[/quo

SF returns everyone tue. that I'm aware of. That doesn't mean much to me the way we played in the classics without a few guys then returned one of them for one game and still lost, and that game still disgusts me. The starter we are returning is chris tyler tall lanky white kid, I'm sure you remember him when SF played cully, he blocked about 2 or 3 shots. He puts up decent points but is the center piece for SF's Defense. There's alot of good games going on this week, another noticeable one is CA @ MTP.