District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTP won by 5. Cully lead most of the game and by as many as 5 or 7 (cant remember) in the 4th. One ref kept them in the game last night. The fouls were 8 to 1, 4 minutes after halftime with only one ref making a call. COUNTLESS over-the-back calls weren't called. MTP really isn't that good. They can definately be beat. I think the tournament might turn out differently than many think. Anyone could beat anyone on any given night.

MTP won by 5. Cully lead most of the game and by as many as 5 or 7 (cant remember) in the 4th. One ref kept them in the game last night. The fouls were 8 to 1, 4 minutes after halftime with only one ref making a call. COUNTLESS over-the-back calls weren't called. MTP really isn't that good. They can definately be beat. I think the tournament might turn out differently than many think. Anyone could beat anyone on any given night.

And your always on me about excuses? I could of said the same thing when SF played cully at home when that one ref was making all the calls. I def do think the refs have been horrible both ways this year and one call def. can make the change during a close gm. But your finally tryin to say what I've been saying and that is any team like CA, MTP, Richland, SF, and cully can beat each other on any given night. Every district gm I've seen played has been close besides playing CA in their gym and thats due to williams hard work in that gym and shooting lights out their. This District tourney will be interesting to watch, so get ya popcorn ready.

And your always on me about excuses? I could of said the same thing when SF played cully at home when that one ref was making all the calls. I def do think the refs have been horrible both ways this year and one call def. can make the change during a close gm. But your finally tryin to say what I've been saying and that is any team like CA, MTP, Richland, SF, and cully can beat each other on any given night. Every district gm I've seen played has been close besides playing CA in their gym and thats due to williams hard work in that gym and shooting lights out their. This District tourney will be interesting to watch, so get ya popcorn ready.

at this point in time i think its between CA, MTP, and Richland...and cully will prob sneak into the 4th place.

I think it is odd that you are complaining about the officials. One of them used to coach at Culleoka. I also think it is odd that you are saying that your own team isn't any good. You stated that MTP isn't good and they beat Culleoka twice this year. So how bad do you think your team is?

I will say that your student section was fun to watch.

I think it is odd that you are complaining about the officials. One of them used to coach at Culleoka. I also think it is odd that you are saying that your own team isn't any good. You stated that MTP isn't good and they beat Culleoka twice this year. So how bad do you think your team is?

The same ref that coached at Cully was the one making all the calls. He was terrible. Hands down. Both games Cully has had a 7-9 point lead in the 4th. MTP isn't that good. They can be beat by anyone. Only reason they won last night was because they were in the double bonus for the last 10 mins of the game. Say what you want but it's the truth.

The same ref that coached at Cully was the one making all the calls. He was terrible. Hands down. Both games Cully has had a 7-9 point lead in the 4th. MTP isn't that good. They can be beat by anyone. Only reason they won last night was because they were in the double bonus for the last 10 mins of the game. Say what you want but it's the truth.

When does Culleoka get their starting center back? They've done OK without him but sound like they need a little umph to finish off some of these games.

Maybe they can be beaten by anyone but only two teams have beaten them. Neither was Culleoka. What does it matter that Cully had a 9 point lead in the fourth both games? They lost both too.

BTW I think that game was the 3rd game in 4 days for MTP. And they won all 3.