District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Willie, who was the other player since it wasn't Goldman?

speaking of "victory fans" culleoka sure seems to have a lot more fans posting when there winning every game...

I don't think it's as much that as it is the ones who posted have gotten older and don't have as much time on their hands anymore.

well, i mean anyone can get on, and be like "good luck culleoka" it doesn't take that much time...i mean i never get to see CA play, but i still get on here and mess around...but that could possibly be because i have a lot of free time on my hands ha....idk, whatever, new year new fans? i guess so!

01/26/2010 Games

Home Team In Bold

Santa Fe over Cornersville 15+

SF finally got back to winning after going on a down hill slide. One win at a time could get their confindence back up. Cornersville continues to struggle. This game will be some what close at the half but SF pulls away in the 2nd half.

Richland over Culleoka 3-

The game of the night. This game could go to either team. Culleoka takes Richland to the wire but the home court advantage wins this one for Richland.

CA over Hampshire 15+

Hampshire keeps this game close for a while but struggle late in the game at The Pit. CA pulls away late.

Current District Standings

MTP - (8-1)

CA - (7-1)

Richland - (6-2)

Culleoka - (4-5)

Santa Fe - (4-5)

Hampshire - (1-8)

Cornersville - (0-8)

The Cully/Cornersville game has been moved to Thursday night. Girls game begins at 5.

Why?

Nevermind, just realized the game was scheduled for Friday.

Game was moved because of the threat of bad weather on friday.

Richland beat Cully by 4 tonight. Richland hitting free throws in the 1st half was the difference. Walton and Pilkington each had 3 fouls in the 1st quarter, along with Upshaw having 2. Cully's jv played most of the 2nd quarter.

SF beat cornersville tonight 54-50. I wasn't there to actually see it so I can't really post anything else about this one. Alls I know is SF had the lead most of the gm and held on to win at the end. And sorry for the confusion on who SF plays this Friday. It's richland not CA. SF plays CA next Fri at SF. But will take on Richland at SF this friday. Any thought or comments on that gm?

Current District Standings

MTP - (8-1)

CA - (8-1)

Richland - (7-2)

Santa Fe - (5-5)

Culleoka - (4-6)

Hampshire - (1-9)

Cornersville - (0-9)

The Cully/Cornersville game has been moved to Thursday night. Girls game begins at 5.

Why?

Nevermind, just realized the game was scheduled for Friday.

Game was moved because of the threat of bad weather on friday.

Richland beat Cully by 4 tonight. Richland hitting free throws in the 1st half was the difference. Walton and Pilkington each had 3 fouls in the 1st quarter, along with Upshaw having 2. Cully's jv played most of the 2nd quarter.

so straight off the bench you have the JV?? culleoka only has 5 varsity players?