Baylor at MBA

Letsplayball

Talk about a long ride back to Chattanooga. Due to weather I almost did not go but still glad I did. Baylor played (as someone else mentioned) very sloppy football. MBA played great defense and took advantage of all of the Baylor miscues. From what I heard a few fans say...this was the best MBA has played this year. Good luck to you the rest of the season. The way the playoffs are set up we may meet again. Congratulations on your win.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about a long ride back to Chattanooga. Due to weather I almost did not go but still glad I did. Baylor played (as someone else mentioned) very sloppy football. MBA played great defense and took advantage of all of the Baylor miscues. From what I heard a few fans say...this was the best MBA has played this year. Good luck to you the rest of the season. The way the playoffs are set up we may meet again. Congratulations on your win.

I think overall the game was pretty sloppy...way too many turnovers for my taste. MBA's defense looked much more aggressive than they have previously. I think if I had been calling Baylor's plays, I would have pushed the run game a bit more, at least until MBA demostrated an ability to stop it. The most pleasant surprise was East's passing. It was nice to see them open up the playbook a bit.

The MBA field was great last night. Regular turf would have been a mess.

MBA still not clicking on all cylinders, a few costly penalties hurt in the 2nd half.

#23 does it all and plays with lots of intensity.

MBA QB will get tested later this year with more aggressive defenses.

MBA did open play book which will be good for future opponents to prepare against. (hook and ladder)

Baylor is a average DII team that really did not play to their strength last night.