McKenzie vs Gleason

VOLnWTN

The guys have been working hard this week at practice...not taking Gleason lightly...I'm pretty close to the guys that the Gleason fan insulted and I'm sure a little more motivation won't hurt their feelings...doesn't take alot to get these guys motivated, they come out every Fri. night and play hard and give it their all...glad they play the game on the field and not amongst us! sissy and weak and not bright DB's hmmmmmmmm...might need to hold back some Momma's with that talk! I'll try to unleash some Butchie,Duckman,MckRebDad,Chip and others on here to have my back! Good luck Fri. Rebels

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys have been working hard this week at practice...not taking Gleason lightly...I'm pretty close to the guys that the Gleason fan insulted and I'm sure a little more motivation won't hurt their feelings...doesn't take alot to get these guys motivated, they come out every Fri. night and play hard and give it their all...glad they play the game on the field and not amongst us! sissy and weak and not bright DB's hmmmmmmmm...might need to hold back some Momma's with that talk! I'll try to unleash some Butchie,Duckman,MckRebDad,Chip and others on here to have my back! Good luck Fri. Rebels

every one knows that Butchie is a push over.... and duckman he is easier than Butchie.............................. :thumb:

Well Wac-A-Mole 10 Fan, It Appears Your One Of Them Taters That Has Done Turned To Sprout. I Do Have Some Respest For What Noah Has Done Over There In The Tater Patch, But Your About To Get Baked Again. Apparently Your Film Watching Is As Good As The One Ya'll Watched Before The West Carroll Game. Did You Ever Get The Horizontal Hold To Work? Or Was It Rolling Over And Over Impeding Your Vision? :roflol:

And Texas We Waxed Your Lion Team, Don't Invite Us To McEwen's Homecoming! :roflol:

Seminole fan, You are all the incentive the Rebels need!! I would take this quote and blow it up about a five hundred percent and put it on the wall of the Locker Room. "DBS NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE BED" As and alumni Bulldog myself and also a former Bulldog player, Refresh my memory, In the past twenty years,How many times has Gleason beat the Rebels? two maybe three at the most. I agree with Duck. Bulldogs will stay close for a half and then Rebels pull away by at least two touchdowns. Oh yeah, I suppose yall think ROGERS is not the brightest bulb either. Well we will see Friday night. :roflol::roflol:

hey hey hey guys its a big bulldog fan putting my 2 cents in on this game here. I believe that my dawgs can come out on top by simply watching the dresden vs. mckenzie film. dresden really put it to mckenzie and gave them trouble all night. the keys to gleason winning this game on offense is to come out fired up thinking that they have nothing to lose. first start out by pounding the rock up the middle to bring those safties up....those DB's arent the brightest bulb in the tanning bed lol. Then once the run is established hit em with some good play action fakes and hit the drag routes as well as the slants. in addition to that a GREAT GREAT run play to run against their wierd defense is the fold. obviously if your knowledgeable in the game of football you know what 32 and 33 FOLD is. dresden had great success running this play against the rebels. okay now on defense the dawgs MUST MUST contain number 82 (the qb) also you have to stop the run..... mckenzie loves to run the ball but makes sure the safties do not come up because once in a while they run the play action so WATCH OUT. And yes their Linebackers are very weak VERY VERY weak also the big running back is a sissy it seems like he is always hurt or limping Dawgs please take my advice and bring the winning tradition back to TATER TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This human debris deserves no comment, begone troll.

GO REBELS

hey hey hey guys its a big bulldog fan putting my 2 cents in on this game here. I believe that my dawgs can come out on top by simply watching the dresden vs. mckenzie film. dresden really put it to mckenzie and gave them trouble all night. the keys to gleason winning this game on offense is to come out fired up thinking that they have nothing to lose. first start out by pounding the rock up the middle to bring those safties up....those DB's arent the brightest bulb in the tanning bed lol. Then once the run is established hit em with some good play action fakes and hit the drag routes as well as the slants. in addition to that a GREAT GREAT run play to run against their wierd defense is the fold. obviously if your knowledgeable in the game of football you know what 32 and 33 FOLD is. dresden had great success running this play against the rebels. okay now on defense the dawgs MUST MUST contain number 82 (the qb) also you have to stop the run..... mckenzie loves to run the ball but makes sure the safties do not come up because once in a while they run the play action so WATCH OUT. And yes their Linebackers are very weak VERY VERY weak also the big running back is a sissy it seems like he is always hurt or limping Dawgs please take my advice and bring the winning tradition back to TATER TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hummmm, if you are taking this to the bank walk slow!!! Jake ain't a sissy. He does have a bona fide hamstring problem but he will kick butt before it sets him down!!!! Then the speedsters take over. Best get ready. The Dawgs are capable of giving the Rebels fits just like last season but, they have it to do yet.

Seminolefan10,

Linebackers weak?!? Sissy running backs?!? Not sure what you taters over there been drinking, but pass me a shot. Come Friday night when your puppies try to advance that oblong-shaped piece of leather they will be welcomed to Mr. Rogers neighborhood. After a couple of shots from two-five go ask your RB's how weak they think our LB's are. And yes, please do try to go up top. I'm sure Mad Max or JJ would love to add another pick six to their stats.

I have a lot of respect for your coach and the program he is building. But after seeing your observations, I must give you this advise: Say no to crack!

GO REBELS!

Yeah, I figure Evan Rogers and company will change that thinking pretty quick!