McKenzie vs Gleason

VOLnWTN

Gotta like the McKenzie Rebels chances in this game. Although Gleason always gets up for the McKenzie game and you know the Bulldogs will be enjoying the gate ($$$$) for the fans that follow the McKenzie Rebels. I just hope the officials are paying attention to the game by calling it fair for McKenzie and Gleason.

GO REBELS!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I just got home from Gleason from the game about 30 minutes and the GMS Bulldogs pretty much handed the MMS Rebels their hindparts in the second half. First half was a good game. We kinda forgot we had to play both halves tonight I guess. Looks like a evening-up of things is in order tomorrow night!!!!

I won't predict a blowout but pretty sure the Rebels can take care of business tomorrow night (kickoff is at 7 PM tomorrow night ya'll....don't come late!!!!) Them Dogs will be fired up after the middle school win tonight so guess we'll just have to calm 'em down pretty quick!!!!

Hey butchie, I like Bob's BBQ and the mexican place real good to!!! If bigster comes you gonna treat me too so's I can come along. Liable to miss the West Carroll game. Got to have surgery on the 28th of this month...........(I moved it back so's to not miss the Humboldt game).......! Naaah, if bigster is coming please let me know and I'd love to join in and eat with ya'll!!!!!!

This is kickin' my tail having a grandson playing for Gleason's middle school and being a hardcore Rebel fan. Just got off the phone with my daughter and we were kinda laughing about all this. Mike moves up to High School next season and I told her I guess I'll just have to sit with the Red and Grey and hope that if Mike gets to play and he does good in a losing effort. Then hope they win the rest of 'em. Never ever thought about how I would deal with this untill now. To make matters worse, I've got another grandson in Bruceton right now but, thinking his dad (my son) will find some way to move back to McKenzie before he's playing ball (he's only 6!)

McKenzie by 30. Should be close for a half, but Mckenzie's big runner is an outstanding 4th quarter rusher and special teams will be big again for the rebels. I kind of like the smell of the pig farm. lol It beats the dog food factory smell, but I kinda like that too. Must be a Dresden thing. Good luck to both teams. Go Lions!!

Well, the dog food place is gone now but a hog farm smells a TON worse!!! Come on, tell the truth now!!! :mrgreen:B):ph34r:

McKenzie by 30. Should be close for a half, but Mckenzie's big runner is an outstanding 4th quarter rusher and special teams will be big again for the rebels. I kind of like the smell of the pig farm. lol It beats the dog food factory smell, but I kinda like that too. Must be a Dresden thing. Good luck to both teams. Go Lions!!

Well, the dog food place is gone now but a hog farm smells a TON worse!!! Come on, tell the truth now!!! :thumb::P:blink:

Mckenzie should not have to mush trouble with Gleason after the first half...............

Now Bigster, Don't Be Throwing Me And Ole Wac-A-Mole In The Same Pot. I'm Mad About The Camden Game And He's Mad About Us Whooping Them. It's Two Different Circumstances But They Are Uniquely Related. Nothing Like A Whooping To Upset Folks.

Hey? That Was A Darn Good Hot Chocolate You Bought Me. Your A Darn Good Host. I Hope To Repay The Favor Sometime. But I Don't Eat That Mess At Hig's Though. Duck Likes It Purty Good. But He Hasn't Had Taste Buds Since The Acid Abuse Years. Still Can't Get Over Jimmy Hendrix Dying. But Hey Dinner Is On Me Whenever We Can Arrange It Ole Friend. Just Don't Put Me And The Idiot In The Same Sentence. :thumb:

I know about those beat downs.Yall really put it to us that night.lol..Thought maybe you done took the chocolate and ran..thought maybe you were the one not wanting us to play any more...kinda like..Take the money and run..lol..But the Dinner sounds a lot better ...lol..I'll catch up to you guys somewhere ..Could even be tonight.May get a chance to even meet Rebel Dad also.A buddy of mine is going to be one of the officials.I hope he taks it easy on yall..he loves to throw the flags.I work with him.tried to give him a little money just awhile ago to keep them in his pocket but he wouldn't listen.He's straight up.That all you can ask for I guess.I hope he calls a good game tonight though..Good luck tonight !

Gleason looks a lot better this year than what I thought they would. They do have some speed, and Lampkins has those boys hustling and playing hard. I dont think that they will be able to hang with the Rebs though.

McKenzie...28

Gleason.....13

Score is way off lol McKenzie could have a blowout. Gleason has NO line. Dresden's massive line gave yall fits. If there is noone to to block your defense then how will Gleason score. Honestly the game shouldn't even be on the schedule. Not dogging Gleason. but the game is unfair.

Gleason looks a lot better this year than what I thought they would. They do have some speed, and Lampkins has those boys hustling and playing hard. I dont think that they will be able to hang with the Rebs though.

McKenzie...28

Gleason.....13

Score is way off lol McKenzie could have a blowout. Gleason has NO line. Dresden's massive line gave yall fits. If there is noone to to block your defense then how will Gleason score. Honestly the game shouldn't even be on the schedule. Not dogging Gleason. but the game is unfair.

Dresden lions are a much improved football team, as far as giving the Rebels fits I didn't see that. As far as the Gleason game, Gleason will play the Rebs hard as they always do. The TSSAA puts us in the district / area were in, the Rebels must play the teams the TSSAA put us with. So good luck Lions with Bruceton and good luck with the rest of your season.

GO REBELS

this is first time iv have posted on a forum, but wanted to say something, iv always supported gleason in every sport, have plenty of friends there, an glad to see the turn around their program has had the last couple yrs, but was told what coach said bout #20 during film that he was weak and another name for a cat an that he hopes he is playin cause they will have their way with him, i understand getting your team fired up for any game but dont call out kids as individuals, have some class, but if you want him he will be there tonight an since he heard what was said he hasnt said a word, you can tell whats running thru his mind, he has battled some injuries the last couple of yrs but i assure you those injuries arent from being weak or doing anything half iced, i hope the gleason boys have the best night of football they can play hope both teams are injury free, an still got a ton of love for my gleason kids esp the ones that call me dad,lol but no love lost for the coach! be careful who you poke, you may make them mad! see ya tonight!

this is first time iv have posted on a forum, but wanted to say something, iv always supported gleason in every sport, have plenty of friends there, an glad to see the turn around their program has had the last couple yrs, but was told what coach said bout #20 during film that he was weak and another name for a cat an that he hopes he is playin cause they will have their way with him, i understand getting your team fired up for any game but dont call out kids as individuals, have some class, but if you want him he will be there tonight an since he heard what was said he hasnt said a word, you can tell whats running thru his mind, he has battled some injuries the last couple of yrs but i assure you those injuries arent from being weak or doing anything half iced, i hope the gleason boys have the best night of football they can play hope both teams are injury free, an still got a ton of love for my gleason kids esp the ones that call me dad,lol but no love lost for the coach! be careful who you poke, you may make them mad! see ya tonight!

I agree, I know #20 very well you will not find a young man with more heart. If this insult was directed at #20 someone is truly misinformed.

GO REBELS

I Can't Believe That Wade Comer Or Noah Lampkins Would Say This On Any Kid. Nor Anyone On Thier Staff Would Either. This Is Probably Something A Kid Started Or Some Other Misinformed Individual. And It Shows Where Your Head Is For Believing They Said It. Better Un-Button Your Shirt So You Can See How To Drive To The Game.