McKenzie vs Gleason

VOLnWTN

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gleason is off to another pretty good start and everyone who follows area football knows that Gleason will come out suprecharged for the Rebels!! I expect the Dawgs will give a good account of themselves in this one. I could be wrong but, coach Lampkin is doing something right at the Dawg Pound for sure.

I'm still gonna pick the Rebels in this one though. Too much power under the Rebels hood for the Dawgs to handle in the end IMO.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

My take on this one. Tell the folks at J and J's to put some picnic tables out front. We Rebels always in for good places to eat before ballgames. I know I will try to gets me a little something there before hitting the air. And oh yeah, Rebels win this one but in alot closer game than people think.

Gleason is off to another pretty good start and everyone who follows area football knows that Gleason will come out suprecharged for the Rebels!! I expect the Dawgs will give a good account of themselves in this one. I could be wrong but, coach Lampkin is doing something right at the Dawg Pound for sure.

I'm still gonna pick the Rebels in this one though. Too much power under the Rebels hood for the Dawgs to handle in the end IMO.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawgs are much better team for the last several years, Coach Lampkin has his program rolling. That said Dawgs will not last 4 quaters with this Rebel squad IMO.

GO REBELS

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawgs are much better team for the last several years, Coach Lampkin has his program rolling. That said Dawgs will not last 4 quaters with this Rebel squad IMO.

GO REBELS

Agree w/ that!

I don't know, from what I've heard Lamkins has them boys thinking they gonna win. Seems to think our linebackers are really weak. A bulldog just happen to let the boys know from film they been watching. This is a good as chance as any to start proving folks wrong. Step it up boys and put a leash on them dogs early. IMO, let him think your weak in the middle and then come out Friday and put a muzzle on them and don't let up for 4 quarters. Rebels by 17.................

GO REBELS..........

I don't know, from what I've heard Lamkins has them boys thinking they gonna win. Seems to think our linebackers are really weak. A bulldog just happen to let the boys know from film they been watching. This is a good as chance as any to start proving folks wrong. Step it up boys and put a leash on them dogs early. IMO, let him think your weak in the middle and then come out Friday and put a muzzle on them and don't let up for 4 quarters. Rebels by 17.................

GO REBELS..........

They seriously think our linebackers are weak?

McKenzie Rebels

hey hey hey guys its a big bulldog fan putting my 2 cents in on this game here. I believe that my dawgs can come out on top by simply watching the dresden vs. mckenzie film. dresden really put it to mckenzie and gave them trouble all night. the keys to gleason winning this game on offense is to come out fired up thinking that they have nothing to lose. first start out by pounding the rock up the middle to bring those safties up....those DB's arent the brightest bulb in the tanning bed lol. Then once the run is established hit em with some good play action fakes and hit the drag routes as well as the slants. in addition to that a GREAT GREAT run play to run against their wierd defense is the fold. obviously if your knowledgeable in the game of football you know what 32 and 33 FOLD is. dresden had great success running this play against the rebels. okay now on defense the dawgs MUST MUST contain number 82 (the qb) also you have to stop the run..... mckenzie loves to run the ball but makes sure the safties do not come up because once in a while they run the play action so WATCH OUT. And yes their Linebackers are very weak VERY VERY weak also the big running back is a sissy it seems like he is always hurt or limping Dawgs please take my advice and bring the winning tradition back to TATER TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Seminolefan10,

Linebackers weak?!? Sissy running backs?!? Not sure what you taters over there been drinking, but pass me a shot. Come Friday night when your puppies try to advance that oblong-shaped piece of leather they will be welcomed to Mr. Rogers neighborhood. After a couple of shots from two-five go ask your RB's how weak they think our LB's are. And yes, please do try to go up top. I'm sure Mad Max or JJ would love to add another pick six to their stats.

I have a lot of respect for your coach and the program he is building. But after seeing your observations, I must give you this advise: Say no to crack!

GO REBELS!

I'm with you PapaJohn..

Aaron Rodgers is a big strong kid and a coupla hits from him is sure to make a running back think twice about running his way again lol..

I may be a fan of UC but we have respect for yall Rebels :thumb:

And this guy seems to have been watching the WRONG film dry.gif

I know Jake has been having problems with his hamstring in the past.. is it still bothering him though?

good luck to the Rebels Friday night and take it to the lil puppies :blink: