Franklin HS (3-1) at Hillsboro HS (1-3)

retired rebel 64

Did I miss something? What happened to the board for this game?

Big district game for the Rebels this week. They need to bounce back after an away loss to a tough Ooltewah team. But watch out for Hillsboro. Plenty of talent left from that year's state championship team. Let's go 2-0 in the district Rebs B)

Rebels in dominating fashion - FHS 38 - HHS 7 :thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big district game for the Rebels this week. They need to bounce back after an away loss to a tough Ooltewah team. But watch out for Hillsboro. Plenty of talent left from that year's state championship team. Let's go 2-0 in the district Rebs B)

Rebels in dominating fashion - FHS 38 - HHS 7 :thumb:

Pulling for the Burros but believe Franklin wins by a bunch. Defense can't stop the run or pass and offensive game plans have been "strange".

Big district game for the Rebels this week. They need to bounce back after an away loss to a tough Ooltewah team. But watch out for Hillsboro. Plenty of talent left from that year's state championship team. Let's go 2-0 in the district Rebs :blink:

Rebels in dominating fashion - FHS 38 - HHS 7 :roflol:

Its kindof funny to me. I have written three or four posts talking to Hillsboro fans about supporting their team. I have not cursed, I have not called anyone out. All I have said is that its easy to hop on the wagon when you are winning but its much harder to stay on when you are not. Hillsboro was on top for a while and now things arent so good and people are starting to jump off, pass blame, etc. I guess one of the moderators is a Hillsboro fan and doesnt like hearing my opinion. After my last post the thread disappeared. Its either because of me or its a huge coincidence.

I say the Rebels big 28-0. Hillsboro has a rough schedule. It is quite possible they will go 2-8 winning against Ravenwood and either Centennial or Cane Ridge.

Its kindof funny to me. I have written three or four posts talking to Hillsboro fans about supporting their team. I have not cursed, I have not called anyone out. All I have said is that its easy to hop on the wagon when you are winning but its much harder to stay on when you are not. Hillsboro was on top for a while and now things arent so good and people are starting to jump off, pass blame, etc. I guess one of the moderators is a Hillsboro fan and doesnt like hearing my opinion. After my last post the thread disappeared. Its either because of me or its a huge coincidence.

I say the Rebels big 28-0. Hillsboro has a rough schedule. It is quite possible they will go 2-8 winning against Ravenwood and either Centennial or Cane Ridge.

I hope you don't think I'm one of those who is jumping off the bandwagon. I still support HHS football thoroughly, but like I have said in prior threads: the HHS football program will likely never experience the kind of success they have had over the last 8-10 years. That was nothing short of SPECIAL! I am glad to have witnessed it, but am disappointed it is now over. I will be interested to see if HHS makes any legitimate attempts to keep their football program afloat after all the hard work to make it so successful or if they will simply let it fall into the abyss. I hope for the former, but I am concerned they may instead employ the latter.

I am glad you are sticking with them. They need it now more than ever. I agree it should be interesting to see if attempts are made to save the program. I am shocked that Coach K is not looked upon more than he is. He's a good guy and he has been around the success and really could have done a great job of just keeping the team together. It seems from the outside that there is turmoil on the inside. Good luck to the burros.