Ladies Classic Teams Announced

RebelBasketballFan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cocke County Handles Livingston Academy with a final score of 61-51. I missed the first half but Livingston never really threatened Cocke Co in the second half. They did have the score as close as only a couple possessions 2 or 3 times. Cocke County will play Maryville tomorrow night at 7:00. Livingston will take on Chuckey-Doak at 11:30 tomorrow morning.

And yet another game down. Wilson Central tramples West Greene 71-36.

Yeah but this isn't the same Wilson Central team from last year. They didn't impress me much. West Greene played terrible for an already undermatched team. The Lady Buffs had to have atleast thirtyfiver turnovers. After seein the first few games, I see Cocke Co. beating South Greene in the semis unless there is some home cooking ( which will most likely happen for the Lady Rebs). On the other side, Mt Juliet will beat the winner of Oak Ridge/Cleveland and Mt. Juliet will win the tourney. Caya Williams will be named tourney MVP as a sophomore. Heck of a player!

http://ladiesclassic.greenevillesun.com/

This link may help PH. Has coverage of each game including a write up and stats. Also has links to each team playing. There are also pictures from each game.

This is a great site for the games and i would recommend it but other schools have Radio stations there also. You can really tell the seriousness of the Tournament and the teams playing when Radio Stations roll into the Tournament and set up. There are some great radio announcers announcing these games and making these games a great show to listen to. Are the home announcers partison and cheer with every basket and agonize with every miss? You betcha, makes you think you are in the gym.