Tennessee High at Greeneville

DevilMan03

Cap, don't forget that South gave you all you wanted in that playoff game in 04. We had you under control until the fumble on the punt at our own 5 yard line. You beat us by about 50 during the regular season that year I believe. I think you refer to that as the glory days now. :thumb: I sent you an email by the way, Cap.

Come on RebYel… dry.gif and in the 07’ game the Vikings would have dethroned the King himself CP in his own Kingdom had it not been for that 13th man on the field that had “South Alumni” tattooed on his right arm. I could see it as he threw those TWO boggus flags when he realized that there was no other way to stop the Viking ship from sailing to another 6!!! You lost… and so did we. The stat books won’t say anything else. Man… talk about walking out in traffic! :thumb:

What excuses are you gonna make if Greeneville wins friday Cap...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we all know your program is no where near as good as SS or Betsy, so beating us by 21 is out of the question.

I didn't know that the Viking program was no where near as good as South or Betsy. The Vikings put 34 points on the Hill last Friday; they could've scored an extra touchdown and went up 41-19 but they started to take some of the starters out and resorted to running the exact same play over and over until they decided to down the ball. They had a larger margin of victory over the Hill than Betsy had. I know it's never a good idea to compare scores, but it's also never a good idea to judge a team that you probably haven't even seen. I don't think the Vikes will win by 21 or more, but I think they're capable of winning Friday night.

Consider yourself lucky if you score 21.

The Vikings scored 23 last year and had a record night throwing the ball. A majority of those players are back including the ones that were injured during most of the season.

Stable of backs.........that's a good one, we all know that none of them are durable, and they're going to get hit(trust me).

Apparently the Viking running backs are the only ones who are capable of having broken bones and torn knee cartilage. Tell the Greene Devils to take it easy on Tallman, he's only 235. :thumb:

And admit it or not(don't know what you're tripping on) but your QB will be hit on a regular basis. Some of the crap coming out of your mouth is hilarious. Good entertainment though. As for you're argument about an athletic Science Hill team, come on man. They couldn't handle us either. We've lost some tough games, but they were against legit teams. Jury is still out on THS.

He may or may not get hit on a regular basis. I just hope that when the powerful Greeneville D comes barreling over the Vikings' weak offensive line they don't over pursue, because he may not have the ball. :thumb: I won't say anything about whether Science Hill is better than Greeneville or not. As I said earlier, I haven't seen Greeneville this year so I won't make a hasty assumption about how good or bad they are. Scrimmages, however, are often not a decent indicator. For example, Seymour beat Maryville in either a jamboree or scrimmage last year or the year before.

Ok, so Cap jumps on Barb for "living in the past" yet all he can talk about is the '04 season. He says our coach will be using injuries as the excuse when THS beats us, yet he leans on his excuse of last year's injury of 1 player. By his own words in his post, Cap is even getting ready to play the referee card should Greeneville by some miracle pull this out. Cap says everyone knows THS will kill Greeneville, yet says we are in for a huge surprise and he wants to see the deer in the headlight look on our faces. Sounds like a lot of double talk to me. Cap, are you sure you can make it to the game? I figured you would be too busy to get away from Washington.

Man Cap I think you still haven't gotten over how poor little Greeneville with their patched-up, post-Greenway offense ended your 08 season early.

And why not use injuries as an excuse...you've already used it as your excuse for losing to us last year.

I don't think any of us know what this Greeneville team is capable of because they have not been at full stregnth on defense the whole season. And I'm not talkin' about insignificant injuries....Church, Hall, Rollins, Story.....thats a lot of beef and speed. Having them all back in some capacity should make this Greeneville D stronger than in the last 3 games. If Greeneville can control the stupid penalties, they have the talent to hang in and give yer Vikes a game.

Barb do you think I would seriously be blowin the Viking Horn if we weren’t 100% legit.

:thumb::thumb::lol::thumb:

chaze is almost a definate yes to play...as for rollings he is still very questionable...and if chaze does play i don't think he'll be out there the whole time, he'll probably have to take breaks due to soreness

Rollins said he was going to go. Said the knee felt fine and was able to push off of it good, so we'll have to wait and see.

Lets face it… this is a non conference game in which most don’t feel you have a snowballs chance. :D Why risk it. I’m sure your coach is thinking the same thing. Besides… he’s gonna need some kinda excuse after this one anyway. Why not “oh… the reason the Vikings ran away with this one is because we were out manned due to injuries”. :D Oh yea that’s right… that one’s been used this year already!!!

are you serious!? lol...who have you all played that is worth talking about? Science Hill is the best team you have played! and you only beat them by 2 touchdowns! and it was an 8 point game until about 4 mins to go in the forth!!!...oh did i mention we whooped Science hill in our scrimmage! with injuries!...we are back at full strength!!! when you play someone that is actually good then you can start talking trash...understand!?

Ok, so Cap jumps on Barb for "living in the past" yet all he can talk about is the '04 season. He says our coach will be using injuries as the excuse when THS beats us, yet he leans on his excuse of last year's injury of 1 player. By his own words in his post, Cap is even getting ready to play the referee card should Greeneville by some miracle pull this out. Cap says everyone knows THS will kill Greeneville, yet says we are in for a huge surprise and he wants to see the deer in the headlight look on our faces. Sounds like a lot of double talk to me. Cap, are you sure you can make it to the game? I figured you would be too busy to get away from Washington.

I could waist everybody's time and rebuke all of your ludicrous accusations. But I'll just leave it at this. I'll take time out of Washington to make it to the game, if you can get away from the Loony Tune Ranch in Texas. :D Maybe you could finally figure out if I'm foolin you once or foolin you twice. And then after the game we can go check out a couple of those O.G.B.Y.N's before they start givin all the LOOOVE out to the women throughout our great country. :D Don't get ME started on that!!! :D

Lot's a SMACK talkin' here. I'm just glad most of it is coming from us fans in the stands and not the boys doin' the battlin'.

I'm looking for a great game Friday night. I think there are some questions still to be answered by the Vikings. How good are we? We don't know yet and I think that is a scary scenario for the opposition. We've got the firepower to score on anybody. Pick your poison; 31, 18, 44, 20, 24, 22, 4, 10. Who do you want to focus on? And make no mistake the O line is doing the job paving the way and protecting the passer. D is gettin stronger each week too. Careful, we'll HITCHA!

Greeneville will be our best test to date. To be a great football team you have to beat teams like the Devils. The '09 Vikings are looking to prove they belong in that discussion. We are also tougher than you think, oh and we HIT BACK! Greeneville has played a stronger schedule to date. That is why we need this game. Greeneville is a measuring stick and we will see where we stack up after Friday night. The season doesn't end after this one and we don't meet again in the playoffs, but the Vikings are out to prove something Friday night.

Lot's a SMACK talkin' here. I'm just glad most of it is coming from us fans in the stands and not the boys doin' the battlin'.

I'm looking for a great game Friday night. I think there are some questions still to be answered by the Vikings. How good are we? We don't know yet and I think that is a scary scenario for the opposition. We've got the firepower to score on anybody. Pick your poison; 31, 18, 44, 20, 24, 22, 4, 10. Who do you want to focus on? And make no mistake the O line is doing the job paving the way and protecting the passer. D is gettin stronger each week too. Careful, we'll HITCHA!

Greeneville will be our best test to date. To be a great football team you have to beat teams like the Devils. The '09 Vikings are looking to prove they belong in that discussion. We are also tougher than you think, oh and we HIT BACK! Greeneville has played a stronger schedule to date. That is why we need this game. Greeneville is a measuring stick and we will see where stack up after Friday night. The season doesn't end after this one and we don't meet again in the playoffs, but the Vikings are out to prove something Friday night.

Nice post Voice...Shld be a great game when a great offense goes against a great D...well a really Great D line lol...Secondary has been a bit rusty but with everyone back i look for it to be great this friday night...Have a safe trip and see ya at the rug...

are you serious!? lol...who have you all played that is worth talking about? Science Hill is the best team you have played! and you only beat them by 2 touchdowns! and it was an 8 point game until about 4 mins to go in the forth!!!...oh did i mention we whooped Science hill in our scrimmage! with injuries!...we are back at full strength!!! when you play someone that is actually good then you can start talking trash...understand!?

Look Bamboo or whatever your name is... I decide when it's time for me to "start talking trash", 325 yards on 42 carries for the Vikings in the Science Hill game (that's over 7 yards per carry as a team). Scored on every possession but one. Held one of this regions premier backs to under 30 yards and one TD (there are three of them so far this year. Everybody knows who they are, and non of them wear green on Friday night). You didn't see the game....did you? :D I would bet money that three of the Vikings previous four opponents would stand a MUCH better chance of beating Greeneville than Greeneville has in beating THS. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... winning all the scrimmages in the world aint gonna get you a 4th place ranking in the State on the AP pole. Unless you're DB!! :D

I could waist everybody's time and rebuke all of your ludicrous accusations. But I'll just leave it at this. I'll take time out of Washington to make it to the game, if you can get away from the Loony Tune Ranch in Texas. :D Maybe you could finally figure out if I'm foolin you once or foolin you twice. And then after the game we can go check out a couple of those O.G.B.Y.N's before they start givin all the LOOOVE out to the women throughout our great country. :D Don't get ME started on that!!! :D

Whats an O.G.B.Y.N.........