Tennessee High at Greeneville

DevilMan03

Ok, so Cap jumps on Barb for "living in the past" yet all he can talk about is the '04 season. He says our coach will be using injuries as the excuse when THS beats us, yet he leans on his excuse of last year's injury of 1 player. By his own words in his post, Cap is even getting ready to play the referee card should Greeneville by some miracle pull this out. Cap says everyone knows THS will kill Greeneville, yet says we are in for a huge surprise and he wants to see the deer in the headlight look on our faces. Sounds like a lot of double talk to me. Cap, are you sure you can make it to the game? I figured you would be too busy to get away from Washington.

I could waist everybody's time and rebuke all of your ludicrous accusations. But I'll just leave it at this. I'll take time out of Washington to make it to the game, if you can get away from the Loony Tune Ranch in Texas. :D Maybe you could finally figure out if I'm foolin you once or foolin you twice. And then after the game we can go check out a couple of those O.G.B.Y.N's before they start givin all the LOOOVE out to the women throughout our great country. :D Don't get ME started on that!!! :D

Whats an O.G.B.Y.N.........

Offensive Guard Bustin' Your Nose. :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could waist everybody's time and rebuke all of your ludicrous accusations. But I'll just leave it at this. I'll take time out of Washington to make it to the game, if you can get away from the Loony Tune Ranch in Texas. :D Maybe you could finally figure out if I'm foolin you once or foolin you twice. And then after the game we can go check out a couple of those O.G.B.Y.N's before they start givin all the LOOOVE out to the women throughout our great country. :D Don't get ME started on that!!! :D

Whats an O.G.B.Y.N.........

Offensive Guard Bustin' Your Nose. :D

Offcials in Greeneville Bought Yearly by Niswonger. :o

Ok, so Cap jumps on Barb for "living in the past" yet all he can talk about is the '04 season. He says our coach will be using injuries as the excuse when THS beats us, yet he leans on his excuse of last year's injury of 1 player. By his own words in his post, Cap is even getting ready to play the referee card should Greeneville by some miracle pull this out. Cap says everyone knows THS will kill Greeneville, yet says we are in for a huge surprise and he wants to see the deer in the headlight look on our faces. Sounds like a lot of double talk to me. Cap, are you sure you can make it to the game? I figured you would be too busy to get away from Washington.

I could waist everybody's time and rebuke all of your ludicrous accusations. But I'll just leave it at this. I'll take time out of Washington to make it to the game, if you can get away from the Loony Tune Ranch in Texas. :thumb: Maybe you could finally figure out if I'm foolin you once or foolin you twice. And then after the game we can go check out a couple of those O.G.B.Y.N's before they start givin all the LOOOVE out to the women throughout our great country. :popcorneater: Don't get ME started on that!!! :thumb:

Yeah, I would say its very difficult to rebuke what you've already published on here. People can see it for themselves. Nice cop-out though. But, we do all appreciate you not wasting our time... :roflol:

"Too many good docs are gettin out of business. To many OG-BYNs aren't abel to....to practice their love with women all across this country"

by: George Bush (01/14/2007)

Just one of GBs (the peoples president) famous quotes. If you missed it, check it out on YouTube. :popcorneater:

thats OB/GYN cap.....

are you serious!? lol...who have you all played that is worth talking about? Science Hill is the best team you have played! and you only beat them by 2 touchdowns! and it was an 8 point game until about 4 mins to go in the forth!!!...oh did i mention we whooped Science hill in our scrimmage! with injuries!...we are back at full strength!!! when you play someone that is actually good then you can start talking trash...understand!?

Look Bamboo or whatever your name is... I decide when it's time for me to "start talking trash", 325 yards on 42 carries for the Vikings in the Science Hill game (that's over 7 yards per carry as a team). Scored on every possession but one. Held one of this regions premier backs to under 30 yards and one TD (there are three of them so far this year. Everybody knows who they are, and non of them wear green on Friday night). You didn't see the game....did you? :roflol: I would bet money that three of the Vikings previous four opponents would stand a MUCH better chance of beating Greeneville than Greeneville has in beating THS. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... winning all the scrimmages in the world aint gonna get you a 4th place ranking in the State on the AP pole. Unless you're DB!! :popcorneater:

lol oh god! ya'll are sooooooo good! 325 yard on 42 carries! i am soooooo worried now!!! oh wait i forgot...we have one of the strongest run defenses in the all east tennessee! allowing only an average of 14 points a game (thats including the sullivan south shoot out that turned into a heavy weight fight)...ya'll haven't been challenged yet! we have! TWICE!!! but ya'll will get all ya'll want and probably more come friday out on the turf!...don't get me wrong, i'm by no means saying ya'll don't have a good team! i'm just saying so do we so stop thinking your gonna run all over us! we have yet to play to our full potential. but it won't be much longer for us to be able to just show you...so good luck friday...i'll be there rooting for my team!

are you serious!? lol...who have you all played that is worth talking about? Science Hill is the best team you have played! and you only beat them by 2 touchdowns! and it was an 8 point game until about 4 mins to go in the forth!!!...oh did i mention we whooped Science hill in our scrimmage! with injuries!...we are back at full strength!!! when you play someone that is actually good then you can start talking trash...understand!?

Look Bamboo or whatever your name is... I decide when it's time for me to "start talking trash", 325 yards on 42 carries for the Vikings in the Science Hill game (that's over 7 yards per carry as a team). Scored on every possession but one. Held one of this regions premier backs to under 30 yards and one TD (there are three of them so far this year. Everybody knows who they are, and non of them wear green on Friday night). You didn't see the game....did you? :roflol: I would bet money that three of the Vikings previous four opponents would stand a MUCH better chance of beating Greeneville than Greeneville has in beating THS. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... winning all the scrimmages in the world aint gonna get you a 4th place ranking in the State on the AP pole. Unless you're DB!! :popcorneater:

lol oh god! ya'll are sooooooo good! 325 yard on 42 carries! i am soooooo worried now!!! oh wait i forgot...we have one of the strongest run defenses in the all east tennessee! allowing only an average of 14 points a game (thats including the sullivan south shoot out that turned into a heavy weight fight)...ya'll haven't been challenged yet! we have! TWICE!!! but ya'll will get all ya'll want and probably more come friday out on the turf!...don't get me wrong, i'm by no means saying ya'll don't have a good team! i'm just saying so do we so stop thinking your gonna run all over us! we have yet to play to our full potential. but it won't be much longer for us to be able to just show you...so good luck friday...i'll be there rooting for my team!

So you're saying Harmon will throw for about 400 yards like St. Clair did.

Cap, did you get my email? I sent you one yesterday.

Well, let's just say this thread has been entertaining and interesting! :popcorneater: Cap, I share in your excitement that the Vikings are for REAL this year but man do you go all out in your predictions! I do believe we will leave Greeneville with a win after 4 quarters of hard fought football. Our boys are confident and talented and know that they have the upper hand in the offensive scheme of the game. It is up to the other teams to stop us. We must continue to play good D and not let up......for a second. Everything seems to have worked to perfection and I think the key to winning this game is to not get down if we have some difficulty or things don't go our way at first. Don't stop fighting and don't stop believing! My prediction: Vikings 28 Greeneville 14

GO VIKINGS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! :roflol:

Well, let's just say this thread has been entertaining and interesting! :popcorneater: Cap, I share in your excitement that the Vikings are for REAL this year but man do you go all out in your predictions! I do believe we will leave Greeneville with a win after 4 quarters of hard fought football. Our boys are confident and talented and know that they have the upper hand in the offensive scheme of the game. It is up to the other teams to stop us. We must continue to play good D and not let up......for a second. Everything seems to have worked to perfection and I think the key to winning this game is to not get down if we have some difficulty or things don't go our way at first. Don't stop fighting and don't stop believing! My prediction: Vikings 28 Greeneville 14

GO VIKINGS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! :roflol:

yes i too believe it will be a hard fought football game for all 4 quarters and yes you all do have a good team this year and yes you all MAY have the upper hand in the offensive scheme, BUT...you all haven't been in a battle yet, ya'll haven't been tested yet, ya'll haven't had a shootout game with any team so far...we have, we've been in that situation twice already with 2 of the top ranked teams and had chances to win both...we have the upper hand there...plus we are at home, the Greene Devils do not lose at home, that is just unacceptable to the boys on the team.