Tennessee High at Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The women and children are probably safe.... the animals are always in jeopardy.

TH VIKINGS 49 Greeneville 14 UG-UH-LEE

Hmmm. Not too concerned about my dog. He can defend himself pretty well. The way this thread is going now, I guess I better lock my sheep up in the barn, though.

I thought you kept them in the house already. :flower:

The women and children are probably safe.... the animals are always in jeopardy.

TH VIKINGS 49 Greeneville 14 UG-UH-LEE

Hmmm. Not too concerned about my dog. He can defend himself pretty well. The way this thread is going now, I guess I better lock my sheep up in the barn, though.

I thought you kept them in the house already. :flower:

No we let them out after the Sullivan South game last year!!!

There's people I respect down there...Barb & 6666, but truth is truth and a facts a fact. The Vikings are going to rape your women and children and take your animals. Greene Devils, you just became slaves to the most rabid group of Vikings since '04. They are going to beat you real bad...it will be a blow out. I'm sorry, but they are going to put up 56 points on you. Not trying to start something. Just what I feel.

Still got a little chip on your shoulder about the way your year ended last season don't ya?

no chaz could not of went against south greene. he is still limping but is back and practicing...will probably play against THS, don't know about rollins but jamel's cast comes off soon i believe

GO DEVILS!!!

Just going off of what chaz said before the game. Jamel went to the dr's last thursday and was hoping to get his cast off then but didn't, should be soon.

There's people I respect down there...Barb & 6666, but truth is truth and a facts a fact. The Vikings are going to rape your women and children and take your animals. Greene Devils, you just became slaves to the most rabid group of Vikings since '04. They are going to beat you real bad...it will be a blow out. I'm sorry, but they are going to put up 56 points on you. Not trying to start something. Just what I feel.

Still got a little chip on your shoulder about the way your year ended last season don't ya?

Come on down comp, i just made banana bread for the zebras on friday and i'll save you some....