Nobody thinks Kingston can win their Region?

slovog

Everyone talks about AE, AC, and Fulton. Meanwhile Vic and his boys go about their business as usual - WINNING! I admit the Jackets have not been "impressive" so far this year, but all the rust comes off friday night. The hapless Highlanders will be ground up and spit out by the end of the half. Then the jackets will use that practice session to focus its younger players and prepare for the big boys. Nobody believes but the jackets will remain supreme. Count on it.

Posted by slovog:

Everyone talks about AE, AC, and Fulton. Meanwhile Vic and his boys go about their business as usual - WINNING! I admit the Jackets have not been "impressive" so far this year, but all the rust comes off friday night. The hapless Highlanders will be ground up and spit out by the end of the half. Then the jackets will use that practice session to focus its younger players and prepare for the big boys. Nobody believes but the jackets will remain supreme. Count on it.

Well, the 6th place (region, not state) finish last year probably has a lot do with that. Kingston has to prove they can do it. Teams aren't just going to roll over for them. I'm not sold on Fulton, but AE is the defending state champ, and AC looks pretty strong.

Posted by swamp:
Posted by slovog:

Well, the 6th place (region, not state) finish last year probably has a lot do with that. Kingston has to prove they can do it. Teams aren't just going to roll over for them. I'm not sold on Fulton, but AE is the defending state champ, and AC looks pretty strong.

Fulton looked pretty impressive against Seymour, although it's tough to tell sometimes which Seymour team will show up. I mean, Seymour played Sevier County close and then popped Cocke County (who got rolled by Morristown West the next week). After that, they spanked Union County, but Union's only win is a 63-6 win over lowly Cosby.

Anderson County will do one of two things against Fulton: expose them or get rolled by them.

Posted by pioneer8991:

Is former yellowjacket and standout DT for Tenn Tech Bryan Panky coaching at Kingston? I played with panky at Tech and haven't heard anything about him in several years. Thanks for any info.

Last I heard he works for Roane Schools (with troubled kids if I remember right), but he does not coach at Kingston.

Posted by pioneer8991:
Posted by swamp:
Posted by pioneer8991:

Is former yellowjacket and standout DT for Tenn Tech Bryan Panky coaching at Kingston? I played with panky at Tech and haven't heard anything about him in several years. Thanks for any info.

Last I heard he works for Roane Schools (with troubled kids if I remember right), but he does not coach at Kingston.

I heard Boles sells cars, and I couldn't tell you what Byron does now.

Thanks for the info. How about Byron Woods and Micahel Boles. They were both 92 grads of Kingston.