Ooltewah-Maplewood

bipbopzot

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if at 10pm best update I can get is local paper and owls are down td I guess they got their #### kicked again by a 4a school

Denlron, once again you are WRONG. Owls win in a hard fought game. Jacquez Smith won the battle against Stone tonight (13 tackles - 6 for loss). Owls defense gave up some big plays but Maplewood has some kids that can gooooooooooooo. Owls dominated the special team play tonight. Owls Qb had a very poor game tonight. Bottom line, Ooltewah found a way to win. GO OWLS! ;)

I am not so sure I saw great coaching tonight. But oh well I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say after this one. I don't believe anyone had a stand out game tonight. Owls were very slow, not sure if that is b/c we had a off week or we just weren't ready to play. But thats ok we have another win and that is all that matters. Between the fumbles, missed tackles, missed passes and interceptions. Owls just weren't all there. But lets get it together and WIN next week for Homecoming.

Well,this is all just my opinion....but,I think the game should've been over 10 or 12 minutes in.Ooltewah came out of fire..then when owls fumbled the exchange down there close,the air started to go out of the owls offensive sail. Owls did everything they could to loose this ball game,BUT !!..LISTEN TO ME,BUT.,.we still won!!!! early in the 1st owls put a woodshed beatdown on maplewood,but then they would shoot thier self in the foot(ints,fumbles..etc)I personally think the offensive line actually blocked very good tonight(I don't care what some say),our RB wasn't in the game.period..our QB didnt have a good game and,I think that spilt over to the defense some early on in the 3rd qtr.Ooltewah fought through and came away from the nest 5-0,wheww!!!! maplewood had no respect for Reed and Brady didnt have any confidence,tonight.I think Brady will bounce back next week(if he doesnt?)All in all,it was a heckuva game to watch.I heard some certain parents constantly complain about MONROE's coaching and play calling...I tell you this,BENNY MONROE is the only one that could've got us outta there with a win(my opinion).He calls plays better than anyone,i've ever seen.,.some so called owl fans do not understand certain play calling methods,BUT I do!!!! You can't throw "hay-makers all night!!!",you have to jab,jab,jab,then punch hard......SEE YA,WHEN I SEE YA...GET YOU SOME OLE HAIRY-N-PHISH.