Jackson County Visits Gordonsville

croz6110

Certainly hate to see this happen to the JC QB. This will put a major crimp in JCs' offense for

sure. Maybe the backup can step up & fill in. JC hasn't shown much of a ground game to

take the pressure off the QB. It'll be interesting to see how they cover this gap.

All in all, I can't really see how this will effect the final score much. Tigers by as much

as they see fit.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

croz, i hate to break it to monterey but their wing t slash jet sweep game was little more than crap. yea, sure, ok, they came out in the first quarter and gave it the old college try. i made two pregame predictions. tigers by 28. the other prediction that they would load their bus and leave at halftime i was wrong, they waited til the end of the third to totally lay down. they should have won. maybe next time they should bring sticks or something. once again we came out flat with no emotion and made them look better than they were. like i said in an earlier post they were a weak 3&1 we were a strong 0&3. it is a night and day difference in the teams that gave us our two different records.

me personally i think its goin to be a good game yea jc took a loss with the qb but kaleb is jus as good i know cuz he played when i did. i think it will be a dog fight who ever wins will only win by 1 or 2 tds both teams have 2 big losses jc has fc and tc gordonsville has smith and tc if u compare the tc games this goin to be evenly matched cuz jc put up 21 and gordonsville put up 19 but u always cant go by that i jus know im gonna be there good look to both teams :popcorneater:

me personally i think its goin to be a good game yea jc took a loss with the qb but kaleb is jus as good i know cuz he played when i did. i think it will be a dog fight who ever wins will only win by 1 or 2 tds both teams have 2 big losses jc has fc and tc gordonsville has smith and tc if u compare the tc games this goin to be evenly matched cuz jc put up 21 and gordonsville put up 19 but u always cant go by that i jus know im gonna be there good look to both teams :popcorneater:
gordonsville put 19 on the jackets starters who are very good with ford in the line up. our starters could have beat their second string all to pieces. so dont compare scores like that. tigers roll, jackson co. catches up when moose pulls main team.maybe. gordonsville by 28 easy. the running will set in and they will grind it. too many big backs to deal with. the qb and recievers are not bad either. both lines will dominate. linebackers and secondary tough to.no disrespect intended , glad to see jackson co. heading back to tiger town. it may be a good game, but doubt it.

croz, i hate to break it to monterey but their wing t slash jet sweep game was little more than crap. yea, sure, ok, they came out in the first quarter and gave it the old college try. i made two pregame predictions. tigers by 28. the other prediction that they would load their bus and leave at halftime i was wrong, they waited til the end of the third to totally lay down. they should have won. maybe next time they should bring sticks or something. once again we came out flat with no emotion and made them look better than they were. like i said in an earlier post they were a weak 3&1 we were a strong 0&3. it is a night and day difference in the teams that gave us our two different records.

I wasn't impressed with Monterey at all either, but for the most part, I wasn't too impressed with the Tigers. Like you said, they came out flat or something.

One thing I disagree with you on, I don't know if there is such a thing as a strong 0-3.

Jackson Co put up 21 on Trousdales starters. I believe Trousdales Starters played all the way into the beginning of the fourth quarter. I believe this is a very good game. A game that could go either way, but close to the end. I have no doubt that Gville is not a pretty good team but they and J county have played a very similar schedual thus far with very similar scores. I do not believe any of u on this post should be in vegas figuring lines

For this game to be a "game" JC will have to find a way to stop the run period. Our run defense has not be very good against the past two teams that we have played but then again we played the two best teams in the state in 2A. Against the other two opponents it was very good. Gordonsville is somewhere inbetween. Much better than the first two opponents but not as good as our last two. If JC can stop the run and make Gville have to throw the ball then that will work in JC's favor. On the flip side, JC has to be able to run the ball to set up the passing game. If the line can open up some holes for Davis and Co. then JC has a chance to make it a game. The return of Donnie Locke will help on both sides of the ball. He has yet to play a game this year due to a 4 game suspension so it will be good to have this kid in the lineup. Allen at quarterback isn't much of a difference to be honest, this kid is alot bigger than Goad, maybe not quite the passer but he isn't chop liver either. JC is a better football team than Monterey so where everyone is getting 40 points is beyond me. I guess its because JC football has been in the toilet for the past several years so people automatically think this team is no different and they may not be the jury is still out. JC still has not beaten a team with a winning record and even if they win on Friday night that fact won't change. If the QB plays well JC will have a chance if he doesn't then lets hope for some nice weather and good food! :mrgreen: