Jackson County Visits Gordonsville

croz6110

im glad you responded midten your post on our thread about how bad clay is was really very interesting i guess we will find out about that in a few weeks i dont think i ever said clay would beat friendship i said they could keep it close if they didnt get caught up in there on hype they played horrible and got killed by a great friendship team but so did you and you will again this week.but in all seriousness wish you the best of luck this week i really did hate to hear about your qb i hope he has a full a quick recovery

All i said is Clay Co. is way down this year it will be over at the kick off. 63-0 TC. Clay couldn't have stayed close to FCS if they played their best game and neither could JC so lets get that out in the open right now. I live in the real world bro. Now as far as Clay vs JC well thats a different story. JC wins this one by 30! :D

the day jackson beats clay by 30 will be a very sad day you better hope you can back up your talk if you do beat them by thirty ill for sure give you your props and loftis needs to take over for kiffin on the hill anyways diffrent day this is about gordonsville and jc ill take gordonsville 36 - 13

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad you responded midten your post on our thread about how bad clay is was really very interesting i guess we will find out about that in a few weeks i dont think i ever said clay would beat friendship i said they could keep it close if they didnt get caught up in there on hype they played horrible and got killed by a great friendship team but so did you and you will again this week.but in all seriousness wish you the best of luck this week i really did hate to hear about your qb i hope he has a full a quick recovery

All i said is Clay Co. is way down this year it will be over at the kick off. 63-0 TC. Clay couldn't have stayed close to FCS if they played their best game and neither could JC so lets get that out in the open right now. I live in the real world bro. Now as far as Clay vs JC well thats a different story. JC wins this one by 30! :roflol:

the day jackson beats clay by 30 will be a very sad day you better hope you can back up your talk if you do beat them by thirty ill for sure give you your props and loftis needs to take over for kiffin on the hill anyways diffrent day this is about gordonsville and jc ill take gordonsville 36 - 13

JC will beat Clay this year no question. How bad well i'm not sure but they win! :popcorneater:

Flu has indeed invaded Jackson County, over 300 kids were out of school yesterday countywide with over 130 being out of JCHS. I failed to find out how many of those were football players or cheerleaders but there's a good chance one or two were maybe more. I hope all recover soon and bounce back fast !! If by some chance JC can't field a team tomorrow night, can this game be rescheduled or is it a forfeit?

Flu has indeed invaded Jackson County, over 300 kids were out of school yesterday countywide with over 130 being out of JCHS. I failed to find out how many of those were football players or cheerleaders but there's a good chance one or two were maybe more. I hope all recover soon and bounce back fast !! If by some chance JC can't field a team tomorrow night, can this game be rescheduled or is it a forfeit?

I hope Gville don't get the flu til the end of football season, or maybe in a couple week stretch when we're not playing good teams in our classification.

I've heard some things about our gameplan that I'm interested in seeing tomorrow to see if they work and what not.

Tomorrow's game has the potential to be interesting. We'll see.

I still say Gville wins 41-20.

final pregame prediction.(my opinion only) gordonsville comes out flat as usual. 7 nothing tigers at the end of one.21 7 at the half, tigers in control. 28 7 going into the fourth. at game end 35 7 gordonsville.

You could be right. Depends on how the senior quarterback plays. He was the starter two years ago before he blew out a knee so its not like he has never played the position. If he plays good it will be a game if he doesn't then JC has no chance. JC needs to run the ball effectively to have a chance at competing. So we'll see and yeah i hope the rain holds off i'm getting tired of watching my yard grow to epic proportions!

An hour to parade time and the sun is trying to shine .. COME ON SUN !!! Getting ready to head to Main Street and enjoy the first homecoming parade in several years here, hope it's just a sign of good things and changing times for Gordonsville .. the game is good, but the extra stuff adds so much to experiance of homecoming .. :thumb:

I hope Gville don't get the flu til the end of football season, or maybe in a couple week stretch when we're not playing good teams in our classification.

I've heard some things about our gameplan that I'm interested in seeing tomorrow to see if they work and what not.

Tomorrow's game has the potential to be interesting. We'll see.

I still say Gville wins 41-20.

I hope they don't get the flu at all. Good luck to the Tigers tonight!

An hour to parade time and the sun is trying to shine .. COME ON SUN !!! Getting ready to head to Main Street and enjoy the first homecoming parade in several years here, hope it's just a sign of good things and changing times for Gordonsville .. the game is good, but the extra stuff adds so much to experiance of homecoming .. :roll:

Good luck to the Tigers. Hope you don't get wet. Heard the melting process is very traumatic. :thumb:

Great ballgame when all was said and done, JCHS came to town ready to play some football. In the end the Tigers came out on top after three tough quarters with a score of 36 - 14. Congratulations to the Sr's and the past Tigers honored tonight. Good going Moose and company ;)

Oh and the concession stand ladies outdid themselves tonight with baked sweet taters !! :roflol: