Goodpasture at David Lipscomb

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to a great night of football at Lipscomb's place.It will be the battle of the big boyz up front.Lipscomb's weapons are hitting their stride and ready for a statement win.Goodpasture will have to throw just to show they can and Lipscomb will intercept just because they can and that will decide the game......BOOK IT....

Looking forward to a great night of football at Lipscomb's place.It will be the battle of the big boyz up front.Lipscomb's weapons are hitting their stride and ready for a statement win.Goodpasture will have to throw just to show they can and Lipscomb will intercept just because they can and that will decide the game......BOOK IT....

:roflol: Hitting that stride :wacko: ....comes a lil easier against winless Stratford...doesn't it :lol: your sooo funny...you kill me :wacko:

I love it! I agree that this should be a good game. I am curious to see how Coach Martin calls this game. We have two good receivers and a good tight end. I would like to see them go downfield a little more and try and loosen up the defense. Goodpasture has a good, but not great running game. But I think they have the potential to be a very good pass offense. They have a couple of really fast kids that I would like to see them get the ball in space. Maybe a reverse. On defense, the Cougars look to be much improved. I think this team will get better as the season goes on regardless if they win or lose. Coach Martin is getting them ready to be playing thier best ball at the end of the year. They are a sophomore and junior heavy team, and as soon as they start playing more consistant, you will see a big change. Coach Martin always schedules hard teams, and I thank him for that. He always gets his team ready, and the Mustangs will be a great game this Friday.

This game is always unpredictable. I believe that the Mustangs are ready for a statement win due to developing some cohesiveness in the last two weeks of practice.Two close losses will do that to you. Both games were controlled by the Mustangs until breakdowns occured. Stop the mental breakdowns and you have a complete game.Maplewood controlled until the 4th qtr and Overton controlled in the second half. A full game of mistake free football is around the corner and I believe it will happen this weekend.Both Lines are huge and will be fun to watch the game within the game! :blink:

Gotta go with Lipscomb in this one. Should be a great game.

I believe GP is a year away from being a great team.

I agree that Goodpasture should be a special team next year! But I do think they can be a very good team by the end of this year if they continue to learn and grow. It seems like there are a couple of players they have that can get much more involved, but I think the coaching staff is trying to build up to it. Lipscomb is always a great challenge. I think this game could go either way. It should come down to which team makes the least mistakes. Go Cougars!

:popcorneater: Hitting that stride :popcorneater: ....comes a lil easier against winless Stratford...doesn't it :popcorneater: your sooo funny...you kill me :roflolk:

Well eventhough Stratford in winless, they've lost to pretty good teams. Lipscomb has also lost to two very good teams. As someone else said except for a breakdown or two these were games we could have won. Who have you guys beaten Westmoreland? Macon County? You didn't even score on Whites Creek!!

-snd