Union City @ TCA

tcaee

Which ever team owns the clock (T.O.P.) should have an advantage. Union City has a very potent rushing offense. If they get ahead in the game, that will play right to their advantage and it could be a long night for TCA. However, Union City has not yet shown the ability to throw the football. If Union City were to fall behind in this game, you simply can't continue to grind it out on the ground and come back. You have to be able to throw the football. The Tornados have not yet shown the ability to do that on a consistant basis.

TCA has a good passing game to compliment its rushing attack. Union City will not be able to lock down on one receiver either. The Lions have a plethera of folks who run good routes and have good hands. You throw in the fact that Washington is not a pocket passer and that makes TCA even more difficult to handle. TCA has a very good ball control passing game that also has big strike capabilities.

I firmly believe that this will be a fun game to watch between two teams with clashing styles. It will be one of the more entertaining games in West Tennessee come Friday night.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflol:

I don't think that you realize the hatred that this Union City team has towards TCA. This team is going to come out FIRED UP and MOTIVATED to put a hurtin' on some lil' "kittens." Let's just take a look at what happened with Gleason last year: The year before that (the same year of the embarassing loss to TCA) Gleason beat Union City for the first time in the history of the school. Now, last year, UC played Gleason again....... and put up 63 points against them (Gleason) and may I remind you that Gleason beat youi in the playoffs last year. :wacko:

Now the ONLY reason why i bring that game up is because this is the same group of kids that played last year during this game. And there were several players that are now seniors that played against TCA in the playoff loss. And I'm positive that these guys vividly remember that loss.

Now, our players are coached to respect the oppossing team and to play with class........ but this week they are gonna put a "Purple and GOLD" beat down on you.

During the aforementioned playoff loss to TCA i was told by my son that the players were cursing ours and called one of our players the "N" word. Way to go Christian school. :wacko:

A public school against a private school..... hmmmmmmmm..... i will go with my Tornados any day

Union City- 48

TCA- 14 (if you're lucky)

See you at the game

!!!Win UC Win!!!

That's a lie bigswo... Stop defaming these kids good names with your lies, that's honestly just pitiful. No one, I mean NO ONE, in the trinity football program would do anything like that. I've been respectful of the union city football program and all you've done is run your mouths. Grow up. I've lost all respect I ever had for union city

Bigswo, what is the deal? Why are you trying so hard to stir up the UC players? Looks like insecurity. You are holding current players accountable for words (which may or may not have been spoken) from 2 years ago, when they were on the sidelines or in middle school. Talking trash is one thing, damaging the reputation of players and a school is another. We are looking forward to the game. I can assure you TCA sportsmanship will not be an issue. The field will be ready, the fans will welcome Union City to our house. May the best team win.

That's a lie bigswo... Stop defaming these kids good names with your lies, that's honestly just pitiful. No one, I mean NO ONE, in the trinity football program would do anything like that. I've been respectful of the union city football program and all you've done is run your mouths. Grow up. I've lost all respect I ever had for union city

I do believe i have touched a nerve :thumb:

What i was trying to say came out wrong. I'm not holding anyone accountable for what happened two years ago. I'm not trying to give Trinity a bad name or reputation, just stating what happened at the game. I understand that trash talking is a part of the game and I'm sure that it will take place Friday night. But calling me liar.... that's a different story. I assure you, tcaee, that I have no reason to lie to you on this meaningless message board.

And about you losing respect for our program, well, that hurts B)

Now THAT was just a lie. I could honostly care less if you respect us or not. But I can assure you of one thing; that on Friday night that respect will be earned back :mrgreen:

First of all the only thing I can do at this point is offer my deepest and most heartfelt apology for the recent post on my user name. those were not my words nor my opinions. As it turns out my 14 yr old nephew {who has never played a down of football} was allowed to get on coach t under my name and say those derogatory things. I have supended his use of my computer all togther. I dont blame you or any players who read that ........ well.... crap... for being upset. TCA is a good school with goood kids. You also have an outstanding team and facilities. I look forward to coming to your school Friday Night and watching 2 good teams go at it. Please believe that BigSwo is respectful and honrable. TCAmom im very very sorry. Tcaee my friend dont believe anything else that is posted under my name that says otherwise. Im taking the l"il monster" to the woodshed next time i see him. I am embarrassed for my team. My son plays for UC and I would be angry if anyone got on here and said those things about him. Its uncalled for. This problem has gone. I hope. TCA deserves to be respected. Without regard you have mine. Im sorry im sorry im sorry.

I also would like to add that the culprit DOES NOT attend UC high school. I dont want to tell you where he goes to school. Just understand, SOME PEOPLE, do not understandthe point of this message board. No matter what age they are.

If UC comes into this game only for revenge then they have already lost.... And the stomping they put on us two yrs ago was under a coaching staff that well we will just say never coached ball that we play now. The game wont be a blow out from either side. Jabriel Washington is very good but how can he catch a pass if we move a big safety to man him up... And by "Big Safety" i mean nicks jaming him and not letting him off the line.. theres the passing game down the drain... the game will be good UC will be prepared TCA is just wanting a win like UC is.. Neither team has anything to prove from a game two years ago... UC got killed TCA was a better team... the whole idea of UC is out for revenge is ignorant.. Just play the game and win... TCA only has one started that played that game and idk if UC has ne... That game is only a reminder of how low the UC program got and now we are way above that.. Should be a great game.. Probably High scoring....

Cant wait for this one. Union City's fired up and now you've got TCA fired up. :roflol: HS football at its finest! Remember folks, this is a message board, sure kids and coaches read it, but its fans opinions. Let the kids do the trash talkin with their play on the field. Thanks for the apology BigSwo, UC and TCA both have fine reputations in West Tenn.

Bigswo- I knew those posts didn't sound like what I had read from you in the past, no need to apologise! I know how kids can be sometimes! This game should be a great matchup and go down to the wire.

#1contender- jabriel is playing quarterback now and he'll most likely be the fastest player you've seen all year. It'll be interesting to see how union city matches up with him!