North Greene @ West Greene

WGSportsDad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win by the Buffs last night, but the Huskies shouldn't be much of a threat coming up this week....I think that it's WG's Homecoming.....What are your thoughts on the game before the "CLASH ON THE RANGE" on Oct. 2nd with G'ville????

GO BUFFS!!!!!

man and you all call us Greeneville fans arrogant....nothing more disrespecting to an opponent than ignoring them....that kind of attitude towards any opponent can be dangerous.....go Dawgs!!!

Great win by the Buffs last night, but the Huskies shouldn't be much of a threat coming up this week....I think that it's WG's Homecoming.....What are your thoughts on the game before the "CLASH ON THE RANGE" on Oct. 2nd with G'ville????

GO BUFFS!!!!!

Better keep your mind on the huskies...ya never know they cld win...Greeneville is set on Tennessee High...Friday after the THS Game is when we will look at the buffs...

Until then GO DEVILS!!!

GO BUFFS!!!!!

man and you all call us Greeneville fans arrogant....nothing more disrespecting to an opponent than ignoring them....that kind of attitude towards any opponent can be dangerous.....go Dawgs!!!

I dont think the guys that are playing are ignoring NG they made that mistake once already this year and it humbled them i thiink that mistake of overlooking anyone is over :roflol:

GO BUFFS!!!!!

This is another pointless game for a county school, leave North Greene alone they have feelings too. And you cant really call Greeneville and west greene a clash because Greeneville will run away with it probably gonna be worse then south greene.

Wow, another juggernaut for the Buffaloes! I bet those coaches meetings are getting stressful. Better have all of the fun you can this week, and work on something besides the iso and zone. Only one more week before you guys get what you say you want! :mrgreen:

First off Case will have the boys thinking only about NG this week, Second we didn't ask for it Gville asked to be dropped down but WG will not be afraid they may not win but they will not back down, Third Gville fans talk about the weak schedule the county teams play then talk about how everyone in their own conference is weak and how they will dominate sounds like Gville has a weak schedule as well. Why don't you guys make up your own conference and play with yourselves every week :thumb:

Wow, another juggernaut for the Buffaloes! I bet those coaches meetings are getting stressful. Better have all of the fun you can this week, and work on something besides the iso and zone. Only one more week before you guys get what you say you want! :roflol:

First off Case will have the boys thinking only about NG this week, Second we didn't ask for it Gville asked to be dropped down but WG will not be afraid they may not win but they will not back down, Third Gville fans talk about the weak schedule the county teams play then talk about how everyone in their own conference is weak and how they will dominate sounds like Gville has a weak schedule as well. Why don't you guys make up your own conference and play with yourselves every week :thumb:

Thats a good idea!lol