North Greene @ West Greene

WGSportsDad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, another juggernaut for the Buffaloes! I bet those coaches meetings are getting stressful. Better have all of the fun you can this week, and work on something besides the iso and zone. Only one more week before you guys get what you say you want! :flower:

First off Case will have the boys thinking only about NG this week, Second we didn't ask for it Gville asked to be dropped down but WG will not be afraid they may not win but they will not back down, Third Gville fans talk about the weak schedule the county teams play then talk about how everyone in their own conference is weak and how they will dominate sounds like Gville has a weak schedule as well. Why don't you guys make up your own conference and play with yourselves every week B)

There is no dropping down, West Greene is about 75 students from being the same enrollment as Greeneville. Pretty sure Greeneville tried to get into Region 1 but TSSAA put them where they are now, so deal with it. If Mosheim keeps pushing out like they are, West Greene may work their way up to being a 4a football team. Doesn't matter how good your football program is, everyone should play to enrollment for district play and not say a word about. I do know one thing, the Buffaloes could make a whole lot of money for the athletic department by playing at Burley next week. A lot more than what they will make at the range.

Wow, another juggernaut for the Buffaloes! I bet those coaches meetings are getting stressful. Better have all of the fun you can this week, and work on something besides the iso and zone. Only one more week before you guys get what you say you want! :popcorneater:

First off Case will have the boys thinking only about NG this week, Second we didn't ask for it Gville asked to be dropped down but WG will not be afraid they may not win but they will not back down, Third Gville fans talk about the weak schedule the county teams play then talk about how everyone in their own conference is weak and how they will dominate sounds like Gville has a weak schedule as well. Why don't you guys make up your own conference and play with yourselves every week :popcorneater:

There is no dropping down, West Greene is about 75 students from being the same enrollment as Greeneville. Pretty sure Greeneville tried to get into Region 1 but TSSAA put them where they are now, so deal with it. If Mosheim keeps pushing out like they are, West Greene may work their way up to being a 4a football team. Doesn't matter how good your football program is, everyone should play to enrollment for district play and not say a word about. I do know one thing, the Buffaloes could make a whole lot of money for the athletic department by playing at Burley next week. A lot more than what they will make at the range.

Why does everything have to be about the money. It is not about the money it is about Playing in front of your home crowd.

HeavyC, money is what seperates the good teams from the great programs. Each of these schools has talented athletes, dedicated staff and loyal fans. When you add cash to the formula you get better facilities, equipment and training...and attract more talented athletes. These schools will all benefit from the bigger gate that Greeneville brings to a game no matter where they play, and the more seats the more paid admission, concessions, etc....more money for the program. WG is off to a great start with their new field house and it is obvious they are seeing an increase in financial support. These kids deserve every advantage they can get and if money provides that then maybe they should take advantage of the bigger gate and concessions that hosting Greeneville at Burley could provide. Having County pride is a wonderful thing but its not good to let pride get in the way of the obvious advantages of being able to get more butts in the seats and selling more hotdogs and popcorn. A win would be that much sweeter too if WG could pull it off on our rug.

HeavyC, money is what seperates the good teams from the great programs. Each of these schools has talented athletes, dedicated staff and loyal fans. When you add cash to the formula you get better facilities, equipment and training...and attract more talented athletes. These schools will all benefit from the bigger gate that Greeneville brings to a game no matter where they play, and the more seats the more paid admission, concessions, etc....more money for the program. WG is off to a great start with their new field house and it is obvious they are seeing an increase in financial support. These kids deserve every advantage they can get and if money provides that then maybe they should take advantage of the bigger gate and concessions that hosting Greeneville at Burley could provide. Having County pride is a wonderful thing but its not good to let pride get in the way of the obvious advantages of being able to get more butts in the seats and selling more hotdogs and popcorn. A win would be that much sweeter too if WG could pull it off on our rug.

barb you are right Money does seperate the good teams from the great, but even with money you still need the kids dedication to get better. If kids don't work hard it don't really matter how much money u got. I think West Greene field house is nice and all but they have need more blechers for ever.

i'm sure the Huskies have some bright spots....anybody to watch out for?

Hey barb do the Devils still take the private charter bus to all the away games??? I think i saw it at betsy i think...

I think Greene Coach is a team sponsor but then I really don't see why it matters on this thread.

i'm sure the Huskies have some bright spots....anybody to watch out for?

Hey barb do the Devils still take the private charter bus to all the away games??? I think i saw it at betsy i think...

I think Greene Coach is a team sponsor but then I really don't see why it matters on this thread.

My bad barb thought i was in Sg vs. Ghs topic...and wghs93 shut up...