Catholic @ Webb

Irish423

alright tre get you and ur boys ready to play friday ill be sitting in the stands witnessing yet another whooping by catholic to make it 8 in a row. dang it will be great. why dont you show me what your talking about and lay somebody out on the field because from what ive seen of you.... well wait ive never seen any of you because you were terrible last year

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, donthateapreciate, cool name. second off, Tre is a good player. 3rd off, who the heck are you? Youre a fan, not a player. Tell everybody who big bad donthateapreciate is if you wanna talk crap. This is Cole Massey. If you know Matthew Ponzurick, tell him ima be there waiting for him. Tell us who you are, if your gonna talk. Typical Catholic guy. Ill be the one at the end of the game after we win, letting the catholic student section know about it. Caleb and Aaron own. Dorian is good, but its not like he is the best runner ever. As i recall Farragut owned against yall. SO UR PROLLY RITE.

It looks like this thread is going downhill fast... hopefully we can get back to the game and how it breaks down for each team.

My opinion is, if Webb gets back sick/injured players for the game Friday I think their offense might surprise Catholic. Everyone knows Webb can run the ball but their passing game has been effective this year as well. If Catholic loads up the box then Webb can hurt you with the pass. They threw for like almost 300 yards the last game.

On defense Webb has proven to be pretty strong against two 5A schools. Granted, they have turned out to be not very good, but 5A nonetheless. They are undersized for sure but play hard and smart. I think their LBs and secondary could be the key to the game. Can the LBs step up and limit Cozart. I don't think they will shut him down, but to have a chance to win they'll need to keep him from breaking off big plays. Webb's secondary is talented. They'll be tested by the Catholic's passing attack which features a tremendous big play threat in Mackle. Webb's DBs will have to play strong and aggressive to defend the pass but more importantly provide run support.

Well, I'll be at Knox Webb watching Friday night. Seems like a pretty good rivalry. Even the star players are getting on coacht talking crap to each other, lol!!!! Good Luck to both teams and may the best team win!!!!! I've already witnessed one streak snapped this year when Alcoa finally beat Maryville. Will I get to see another streak snapped again!?

HAHA so this is why coacht is fun. I'll tell you who I am. At least I'll tell tre waters when i see him next. I don't play, I'm not even a part of the football team. I don't get on here to start crap, just to tell it like it is. so on that note...

farragut did not own Catholic-if you consider a one score game with Catholic out gaining them by 30 yards by putting up 450 nearly with williamson right at 300 and cozart with 100. I don't understand how in any book that is considered owning someone. didn't ponzurick "own" one of you all at that game? As I remember it, it was pretty clear cut who won. :thumb:

ps. 7 in a row. That's owning someone.