Creek Wood Redhawks 2009-2010

Runninwild101

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they are good enough to compete with the likes of Whites Creek and Maplewood. :(

HAHAHA!?!? :roll:

Naw player...naw they aint neither...

I suppose you think Page is then????? :D:(

Creek Wood is not much different than the likes of Page, Giles, & Spring Hill.

Now don't be putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about Page, Giles, or Spring Hill :(

Creek Wood is very strong this year and i don't see them losing another game in the regular season. Camden could provide good competition but i saw their game last week against Huntingdon in which Huntingdon physically pushed Camden's defense around. Creek Wood is bigger than Huntingdon and their offense is a lot harder to read than Huntingdon's. Creek Wood will win that game by what some people might call a suprising margin. They have the potential to surprise some people. I believe they are good enough to compete with the likes of Whites Creek and Maplewood. :(

What are you smoking? I also was at that game and from my side of the field, Huntingdon did not physically push Camden's defense around. If they had, Huntingdon would not have been limited to 52 carries for 207 yards (3.98 yards a carry). Kennon Holder had half the carries and 115 yards. Thompson ran for 55 yards on 20 carries.

Idk about you but i consider 207 yards rushing a pretty good night. I'm sure if Huntingdon had a more threatening passing game that number would have been larger. If a rusher has 4 yards a carry that is pretty good and Huntingdon was just .02 under that according to NavyChief. Basically Camden knew Huntingdon was going to line up and run the ball between the tackles and Huntingdon was still able to gain 207 yards rushing that's pretty good.

Creek Wood is very strong this year and i don't see them losing another game in the regular season. Camden could provide good competition but i saw their game last week against Huntingdon in which Huntingdon physically pushed Camden's defense around. Creek Wood is bigger than Huntingdon and their offense is a lot harder to read than Huntingdon's. Creek Wood will win that game by what some people might call a suprising margin. They have the potential to surprise some people. I believe they are good enough to compete with the likes of Whites Creek and Maplewood. :thumb:

What are you smoking? I also was at that game and from my side of the field, Huntingdon did not physically push Camden's defense around. If they had, Huntingdon would not have been limited to 52 carries for 207 yards (3.98 yards a carry). Kennon Holder had half the carries and 115 yards. Thompson ran for 55 yards on 20 carries.

Idk about you but i consider 207 yards rushing a pretty good night. I'm sure if Huntingdon had a more threatening passing game that number would have been larger. If a rusher has 4 yards a carry that is pretty good and Huntingdon was just .02 under that according to NavyChief. Basically Camden knew Huntingdon was going to line up and run the ball between the tackles and Huntingdon was still able to gain 207 yards rushing that's pretty good.

As I said before, says the player who knows nothing about Huntingdon. Holder came into the Camden game with over 750 yards in 4 games with an almost 9yd per carry average and 3 TDs or more per game. Huntingdon has not passed all year...they have ran all over some of the best defensive units in West TN even though every team knew what was coming. For the Lions to hold Holder to 115 yds was quite a defensive accomplishment.

Come on everyone knows what this topic should be called..

CREEKWOOD @ CAMDEN!!!

because that is what everyone is waiting for, by far the biggest game for both teams all year and biggest by far in the district. Should we go ahead and start the talk??? But sounds like we already have..

As for pistpatriot come on ha ha you predicted Cw getting beat by fairview 28 to 7 how did that work out for ya.. Camden and Creekwood would both beat page without problems. so go back to page and continue being pist and wrong at everything.

2 real good football teams played a great football game when Huntingdon made the trip to Camden. Both teams played well with Camden apparently making a few more plays to win the game. I did not see Creekwood take a single snap or make a tackle in that game. Both Camden and Creekwood have other games in the district to worry about before they can worry about each other. I am sure both coaching staffs will have each team focusing on the next snap. :thumb:

Come on everyone knows what this topic should be called..

CREEKWOOD @ CAMDEN!!!

because that is what everyone is waiting for, by far the biggest game for both teams all year and biggest by far in the district. Should we go ahead and start the talk??? But sounds like we already have..

As for pistpatriot come on ha ha you predicted Cw getting beat by fairview 28 to 7 how did that work out for ya.. Camden and Creekwood would both beat page without problems. so go back to page and continue being pist and wrong at everything.

Goarmy, I never predicted your game..."go" pull your head out...

of the clouds... :thumb:

Creekwood is obviously a good football team. No one is doubting that. BUT....to say that they will handle a Camden team who thrives on solid defense and a strong running game with misdirection and a QB that will burn you on any play with either his legs or his arm is just rediculous! There is a reason Camden is #2 on CoachT AAA power ratings (if my memory recalls this correctly) I think it will be an excellent game but what will Creekwood do when they fall behind early? I GUARANTEE that in this game they will and if they are depending on the pass, they better get ready for that QB to be taking alot of hits. Jordan Murphy is unblockable so far this season even when being double teamed on the line and the back chipping him. That just frees up the very VERY fast LBs to reign terror on the other 4 guys left to block 5. That spells disaster for any passing game, and frankly, NO ONE has run the ball consistantly on Camden this year. Huntingdon had a little over 200 yards on the ground.....Yeah with 9 men blocking for the runner. Camden didn't bring 8-9 in the box. They moved from the 4-3 to the 5-2 and in the second half of the game dominated Huntingdon. If there were no TO's inside the 20 or bogus TD passes called the mustangs would have been shut out. Giving much respect to Creekwood is what the Lions and Coach Ward will do in week 10 but I think one thing will ultimately decide the game. S P E E D ... S P E E D........... S P E E D. Creekwood can't match that!

I just find it funny how Camden fans and or players want 2 run their mouth telling the CreekWood fans and or players 2 stop running their mouths about Camden when all Ive been reading is the Camden people mouthing off. All I'm going to say is that the CreekWood@Camden game is going to be one heckuva game and whichever team reaches 20 points 1st will probably win and with Huntingdon being a top 5 1A playoff class and Camden being a top 5 3A playoff class they shouldve won that game and did and with CreekWood being a 4A playoff class they should win this game this year because CreekWood is loaded on offense but with an inconsistent defense, but we will see 2moro night if CreekWood can beat Stewart Co. as bad or worse than Camden did..............and before I forget those power rankings being mentioned are the strength+success ratings and Camden was #2 and CreekWood was #7 with CreekWoods schedule being tougher according to the same rankings so theres not that much of a difference so do your homework before you run your mouth again......................

I've never seen Creekwood. So there.

To the poster who said that Camden relies more on big plays- the Huntingdon game was an anomoly as far as that is concerned. They can pop a big play at any time because they have speed. But, they mostly move the chains and control the ball.

If Creekwood likes to throw, makes sure you practice pass protection.

Camden better keep their heads on straight though. I remember heading into a Lewis Co. game crownin' ourselves region champs and got shocked on our homefield. Hmmmm.....