Creek Wood Redhawks 2009-2010

Runninwild101

I just find it funny how Camden fans and or players want 2 run their mouth telling the CreekWood fans and or players 2 stop running their mouths about Camden when all Ive been reading is the Camden people mouthing off. All I'm going to say is that the CreekWood@Camden game is going to be one heckuva game and whichever team reaches 20 points 1st will probably win and with Huntingdon being a top 5 1A playoff class and Camden being a top 5 3A playoff class they shouldve won that game and did and with CreekWood being a 4A playoff class they should win this game this year because CreekWood is loaded on offense but with an inconsistent defense, but we will see 2moro night if CreekWood can beat Stewart Co. as bad or worse than Camden did..............and before I forget those power rankings being mentioned are the strength+success ratings and Camden was #2 and CreekWood was #7 with CreekWoods schedule being tougher according to the same rankings so theres not that much of a difference so do your homework before you run your mouth again......................
inconsistent defense. Surely you are kidding. Creek Wood is giving up 12.2 points per game and around 180 yards of total defense, how is that inconsistent? :twisted:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find it funny how Camden fans and or players want 2 run their mouth telling the CreekWood fans and or players 2 stop running their mouths about Camden when all Ive been reading is the Camden people mouthing off. All I'm going to say is that the CreekWood@Camden game is going to be one heckuva game and whichever team reaches 20 points 1st will probably win and with Huntingdon being a top 5 1A playoff class and Camden being a top 5 3A playoff class they shouldve won that game and did and with CreekWood being a 4A playoff class they should win this game this year because CreekWood is loaded on offense but with an inconsistent defense, but we will see 2moro night if CreekWood can beat Stewart Co. as bad or worse than Camden did..............and before I forget those power rankings being mentioned are the strength+success ratings and Camden was #2 and CreekWood was #7 with CreekWoods schedule being tougher according to the same rankings so theres not that much of a difference so do your homework before you run your mouth again......................
inconsistent defense. Surely you are kidding. Creek Wood is giving up 12.2 points per game and around 180 yards of total defense, how is that inconsistent? :twisted:

yeah i dont understand where he was coming from with that either. IMO this is the best the defense has looked in a couple of years.

Hmmm.....I did do my homework sir. Did I state any evidentiary falacies? No I didn't. So don't think I need to do much homework on this particular subject. Just because Creekwook is 4A doesn't mean they should beat a 3A school. Do you think they Could beat Alcoa. Hardly. No one in 3A, 4A, or 5A could beat them so what class you are in doesn't mean anything. Creekwood has beaten 4 opponents with a combined record of 11-11 and lost to a 4-2 school in Dickson County. Camden has beaten 6 teams with a combined record of 16-17(Bruceton0-5) Do all these stats matter. NOPE! Not a bit. Stats are on paper. The game is played on the field. But the District Title runs through Camden so the Red Hawks can fly on down here to the jungle and get plucked. We will be waiting to give that record another blemish and send those sparrows back to middle TN.

I've never seen Creekwood. So there.

To the poster who said that Camden relies more on big plays- the Huntingdon game was an anomoly as far as that is concerned. They can pop a big play at any time because they have speed. But, they mostly move the chains and control the ball.

If Creekwood likes to throw, makes sure you practice pass protection.

Camden better keep their heads on straight though. I remember heading into a Lewis Co. game crownin' ourselves region champs and got shocked on our homefield. Hmmmm.....

I don't think we have anything to worry about on that score. I asked a couple starters yesterday if they knew what was being said about the Huntingdon game on here and they had no clue and really didn't seem to care. Ward has them all squared away when it comes to focusing on the next game (as usual). It's just the fans and former players on here that let their focus wander a bit. :twisted:

Hmmm.....I did do my homework sir. Did I state any evidentiary falacies? No I didn't. So don't think I need to do much homework on this particular subject. Just because Creekwook is 4A doesn't mean they should beat a 3A school. Do you think they Could beat Alcoa. Hardly. No one in 3A, 4A, or 5A could beat them so what class you are in doesn't mean anything. Creekwood has beaten 4 opponents with a combined record of 11-11 and lost to a 4-2 school in Dickson County. Camden has beaten 6 teams with a combined record of 16-17(Bruceton0-5) Do all these stats matter. NOPE! Not a bit. Stats are on paper. The game is played on the field. But the District Title runs through Camden so the Red Hawks can fly on down here to the jungle and get plucked. We will be waiting to give that record another blemish and send those sparrows back to middle TN.

lol really???you gotta be kidding me... :lol::lol::lol: that a way to give CW some board material when they play camden B)

lol really???you gotta be kidding me... :roll:;):D that a way to give CW some board material when they play camden :lol:

If Creek Wood needs bulletin board material to get up for this game they've lost already.

First of all I'm glad my post could cause such a stir and just got home from the game and CreekWood beat Stewart Co. 33-0 and the defense was flat for about a quarter and a half then got it goin and yea the defense is only givin up 12 points a game goin in to 2nite but they have givin up some big plays but havent let the opponent in the endzone and I always thought that the Camden fans were classier than this but running ur mouths sayin the district title is yours whatever Ive been to every CW home game and plan on being at the Camden game since it will be for the district title and if Camden wins I'll give them their props cause they are a solid team every year but if CW wins they deserve all the naysayers respect instead of excuses have a nice night..................

First of all I'm glad my post could cause such a stir and just got home from the game and CreekWood beat Stewart Co. 33-0 and the defense was flat for about a quarter and a half then got it goin and yea the defense is only givin up 12 points a game goin in to 2nite but they have givin up some big plays but havent let the opponent in the endzone and I always thought that the Camden fans were classier than this but running ur mouths sayin the district title is yours whatever Ive been to every CW home game and plan on being at the Camden game since it will be for the district title and if Camden wins I'll give them their props cause they are a solid team every year but if CW wins they deserve all the naysayers respect instead of excuses have a nice night..................

A quarter and a half. Is that right. I thought they have been playing pretty good. Sure they have made some mistakes but when you hold a team to a shut out and only 150 yards of offense not to bad in my book. If they would have tackled better probably would have been less than 100. Not to bad :roflol:

Camden fan here

Good luck we'll see you in week 9!

This is Great... This is the only talking that needs to be done between Camden and Creek Wood.. It will be to great a game to be ruined by talking crap.

Good luck to both teams and Congradts on both teams winning last night keep it up for 2 more weeks.

See you week 9 rcombs