6) Brentwood

7) Riverdale

8) Oakland

9) White Station

10) Franklin

11) Cookeville

12) Germantown

There you have it! :popcorneater:

Those might be the standings today but i would argue with some of that list as far a future playoff implications and state championship chances... Farragut has the most talent and experience out of all the teams. Purty, Browning, and Van Dyne will be playing on saturdays. Ooltewah is very one dimensional on offense and thats going to lead to problems in the playoffs eventhough their defense is very talented with UT signee Jacques Mclendon leading the bunch. Bearden is also very talented with all star Devin Young running the ball i just feel that somewhere down the road that injury to the Tull kid is going to prove very costly. Oakland is also kinda vanilla on offense but their talent and coaching is a big plus in addition to them being the defending state champs. Also i would be hard pressed to find a team that would want to play Maryville any place any time. I understand they lost to Alcoa for the first time in a million years and whatnot but that was a rivalry game, Maryville led most of it until the 4th quarter, and Alcoa could beat any team in 6A with their balance on offense with the Toney kid and Head coaching experience from Gary Rankin who left a powerhouse in Riverdale to come coach at Alcoa. I am not very familiar with the teams from middle Tn so i cannot comment much on them but i am predicting that the Winner from 6A will come from east tennessee.I cant wait to hear the rebuttals... GO TRIBE!

The 120% Correct 6A Dirty Dozen

1) Ooltewah

2) Farragut

3) Maryville

4) Bearden

5) Blackman

6) Brentwood

7) Riverdale

8) Oakland

9) White Station

10) Franklin

11) Cookeville

12) Germantown

There you have it! :mrgreen:

Those might be the standings today but i would argue with some of that list as far a future playoff implications and state championship chances... Farragut has the most talent and experience out of all the teams. Purty, Browning, and Van Dyne will be playing on saturdays. Ooltewah is very one dimensional on offense and thats going to lead to problems in the playoffs eventhough their defense is very talented with UT signee Jacques Mclendon leading the bunch. Bearden is also very talented with all star Devin Young running the ball i just feel that somewhere down the road that injury to the Tull kid is going to prove very costly. Oakland is also kinda vanilla on offense but their talent and coaching is a big plus in addition to them being the defending state champs. Also i would be hard pressed to find a team that would want to play Maryville any place any time. I understand they lost to Alcoa for the first time in a million years and whatnot but that was a rivalry game, Maryville led most of it until the 4th quarter, and Alcoa could beat any team in 6A with their balance on offense with the Toney kid and Head coaching experience from Gary Rankin who left a powerhouse in Riverdale to come coach at Alcoa. I am not very familiar with the teams from middle Tn so i cannot comment much on them but i am predicting that the Winner from 6A will come from east tennessee.I cant wait to hear the rebuttals... GO TRIBE!

Maryville dod not lead most of that game, listened to it on the radio! Alcoa does not beat Maryville much but did physically dominate them this year. Most of the yards gained by Alcoa in that game were on the ground if I remember around 450 or just alittle more than that. Farragut vs Riverdale will be a great ball game! Good luck to both on Friday. I would also say that any team from Middle TN would be willing to play Maryville. Football is pretty good in the middle of the state. :thumb:

The 120% Correct 6A Dirty Dozen

1) Ooltewah

2) Farragut

3) Maryville

4) Bearden

5) Blackman

6) Brentwood

7) Riverdale

8) Oakland

9) White Station

10) Franklin

11) Cookeville

12) Germantown

There you have it! :mrgreen:

Thats why it says The 6A Dirty Dozen (week 5)........Im not picken' the playoff teams or the Gold Ball winners. The Poll changes every week......Duh :thumb:

OK, Waco, that's nice, but what about the money for the party? Can I come by and get it or should I just put it on your Visa....

Visa? Have you seen his credit score lately? I heard it's the same as the number of DB band members. :thumb:

Can he just write me a bad check from Ford or something? We'll have the party before it bounces. Planning, Planning, Planning!

Yes it is, and YOU also have three in the top 10 from ONE city! :thumb:

Pick a team from Blount, Williamson or Rutherford County and you have an EXCELLENT chance of finding a winner!

2 in the top 5, that are only 10-15ish miles apart... If they are good they are good. Why does it matter where they are?

Just unusual that so many that good are so close. The three in Murfreesboro will fit in a 10 mile circle. Actually 4 if you count Siegle, but they don't rate yet. Then throw in Smyrna which is only 12-15 miles away and you really get Championship Territory!