Chattanooga Basketball

RobertPaulson

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard and Tyner will both be loaded this year they both have the same teams from last year...Look for them both to make the state tourney this year

Tyner will be extremely tough BIGG Mike bradley poses a problem for any opposing team along with Reggie Gilmore and i believe a guard they have that didn't play last year. I'm going to make the call Tyner will make a deep post season run. GO RAMS! :popcorneater:

so who do you think will win the Tyner v Howard match up...I think they will be the best two teams in the city...and Howard is so fast they take Bradley out of the game

...I think the regular season games between these two will be different this year...last year both were close games going to Howard but in the Region it was all "RAMS"...the 6'4'' guard from N. Carolina is probably what Tyner needs to get to the 'Boro...I am looking for both teams to be strong...as for Bradley, this kid has really improved since last year...I think he will be the difference against Howard's speed!!!

grace is not a good team this year. Brandon Herman is a great play for them, but the other 4 of the court are very questionable and inexperienced.

Redbank has alot of athletes.

Nick Ross is a top player in the area could easily average 30 points a game.

Howard will be down in my opinion.

Tyner should go undefeated easily and win state with their skill and size. Their 6' 9" player has come leaps and bounds and is now recruited by UConn. their new player will also help tons.

Mccallie has seemed to bring in(recruit) a couple new super star basketball players. one of which is said to be D1 material and even NBA.

Signal Mountain went 10-14 last year as first school and is returning all players. all of the teams they will face through season in district lost their dynamic plays so look for signal to have a great year in single A.

You might want to check before you call Grace inexperienced. They will have 3 starters back and 6 of the top 8 scorers. Would not call that inexperienced.

im sorry, i thought they had more seniors, and i had seen them over the summer during camps and they were looking rough well everyone but Brandon.