Chattanooga Basketball

RobertPaulson

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is very interesting to here about Bradley and the already self proclaimed State Champs for the season Tyner Rams. I was under impression they did not have all thier players due to football playoffs, then I heard they did.

I am happy to here someone be honest about Tyner and Bradley. What about the Cooper kid who signed with North Carolina A&T how did he look?

Wow that is very interesting to here about Bradley and the already self proclaimed State Champs for the season Tyner Rams. I was under impression they did not have all thier players due to football playoffs, then I heard they did.

I am happy to here someone be honest about Tyner and Bradley. What about the Cooper kid who signed with North Carolina A&T how did he look?

Umm not to be mean but obviously Bradley was easy to pick out but i never figured out who the Cooper kid was, maybe he wasnt there. like I said earlier Tyner's point guard looked like he had lots of potential his handles were above average but his decision making wasnt. I dont think I saw bradley post and score one time his points came off of put backs and he didnt score a lot that game

After a long wait I think it will be the year a AA or AAA team in Chattanooga will but a gold ball in the trophy case. It seemed like overall talent had slipped for the last 8 years or so but is coming back. Do you Chatt. basketball fans think this a fair assessement?

Which AAA team do you think will bring home the gold ball?

how is ooltewah goining to do this year? heard they lost all of their height, which were seniors last year.

and the new school east hamilton?

east hamilton is probably in the toughest district in tennessee by far.

its going to be hard for them for their first year.

First let me say... this board is much BETTER than the football boards. I quit reading them because it was nothing but crap.

Ooltewah graduated nine seniors and one kid who is not eligible to play this year. Then Jaq Smith who played mostly for the JV team and who was tremendous under boards is headed to UT in January. This leaves only two players from last years varsity team. One is a kid named Josh Lloyd (I think). He is a quite kid with a lot of talent.. maybe the most talented on their team. But he will have to break out of his shell and be a leader and start shooting more. He has the tools, just needs to use them. Then they have another kid who is a decent shooter returning. Other than that, they will have one Junior from last years JV team and he can be explosive when he is on. The rest will be Sophmores with a lot of potential but they will have to step up to a varsity level and I am not sure too many of them can.

As far as East Hamilton goes... can't wait to see what they can do in the toughest district in Hamilton County. From the kids who I know are on the team... they can shoot... but how well will they work together this first year coming from so many different schools?

I think Red Bank will be the team to beat again this year. Nick Ross is a great kid and somehow makes shots that should never be taken or even go in. I saw guys all in his face last year from Ooltewah and he just threw it up and swooshed it from way beyond the ark. If it is luck.. he is one lucky kid because he does it again and again.