Chattanooga Basketball

RobertPaulson

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so who do you think will win the Tyner v Howard match up...I think they will be the best two teams in the city...and Howard is so fast they take Bradley out of the game

Since Coach Smith has been at Bradley Central I have never seen a teams quickness take them out of a game,they are pretty quick and athletic themselves. BCHS will lose a few due to youth this season and probably beat some teams you think they shouldnt..But overall this may be the deepest team Coach Smith has ever had,and thats saying allot. Not sure about most talented, I will wait 2 more years to make that judgement.

In the last 20 years, I dont remember Howard ever beating BCHS when they have played. But I tend to forget losses ,so someone can correct me if that is incorrect.

so who do you think will win the Tyner v Howard match up...I think they will be the best two teams in the city...and Howard is so fast they take Bradley out of the game

Since Coach Smith has been at Bradley Central I have never seen a teams quickness take them out of a game,they are pretty quick and athletic themselves. BCHS will lose a few due to youth this season and probably beat some teams you think they shouldnt..But overall this may be the deepest team Coach Smith has ever had,and thats saying allot. Not sure about most talented, I will wait 2 more years to make that judgement.

In the last 20 years, I dont remember Howard ever beating BCHS when they have played. But I tend to forget losses ,so someone can correct me if that is incorrect.

Coach Smith is a great coach but this years team will not be anywhere near one of Coach Smiths top teams. I agree that in two years they will be better but still not close to Coach Smiths best teams. I will say that Coach Smith has done his best coaching jobs with his lesser talented teams and I am sure he will do so again this year. Good luck Bears.

He is talking about Howard's quickness negating Tyner's post, a top recruit, not Bradley Central.

There were only 2 seniors on Grace's roster last year. The returning starters are Brandon Herman, Terrell Church and Taylor Wilson. The next three who played significant minutes last year are Corey Nelson, Nathan Schley and Matt Ruebusch. These six combined for approximately 65-70% of last season's scoring. Clayton McMasters should see significant minutes and has grown to 6'5 or 6'6. They also get Nathan Rector eligible who started at Temple as a freshman and a post player who missed all of last season with an ACL. They should be very long, athletic and good.

Grace only had 2 seniors last year. I don't have individual stats but know what I'm talking about. Schley started 10 games last year. Nelson was the 6th man by the end of the year. The bigger additions will be rector, chris carter in the post (injured last year) and mcmasters. Depth will be a huge strength for grace. Should be able to go 10 deep without losing any talent.

He is talking about Howard's quickness negating Tyner's post, a top recruit, not Bradley Central.

Ahh, thanks indian. I was a little confused about that one.

Coach Smith is a great coach but this years team will not be anywhere near one of Coach Smiths top teams. I agree that in two years they will be better but still not close to Coach Smiths best teams. I will say that Coach Smith has done his best coaching jobs with his lesser talented teams and I am sure he will do so again this year. Good luck Bears.

Thanks Jomo, But I do think this very young team has the potential to be his deepest, bench wise, in a very long time. I dont think it will be one of his best this season. They are way to young. Just allot of potential.