Chattanooga Basketball

RobertPaulson

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody got any insight on the new 7 AA now, with Chatt Christian, Grundy, Bledsoe, Sequatchie, Notre Dame? I'm guessing Chatt Christian is the favorite in the district, how good are they?

i dont know much about any other team on that list, but CCS i know for sure should not be good this year, compared to the last and year before last.

I am from W. TN, so I'm not sure about all of this. But, I have heard that there is a big guy, like 6'10," who plays for Tyner Academy? Or, something like that? I have heard that Georgia and other D-1 schools are after him. Can yall tell me his name, and is it Tyner Academy? or something else?

Read any page on this thread and you will see his name. The whole thread is almost about him.

It is very interesting to see how many people are curious about Chattanooga Basketball. I am wondering since we have so much talent in our area will we ever get the coverage like the other surrounding areas in Tennessee. It will be very interesting to watch the district play with Tyner,Howard Red Bank and Brainerd who no one has mentioned at all. Is Brainerd not considered a power house anymore? Everyone has Tyner locked in to win the district and region and state. Do not overlook the underdogs!!!! Red Bank has been to the state two years in a row and are led by two top juniors in the state in Nick Ross and Kelvin Clay. Basketball in Chattanooga indeed will be interesting. I wish luck to all teams :popcorneater: