Red Bank vs Clevland

sexynasinglet

Red Bank gave no mercy last night.

We were up 24-0 at the end of the first qtr...touchdown, back-to-back safeties, touchdown, PAT-less touchdown. Then three more touchdowns...45-0 half. Then we got a touchdown with our second- and third-string teams. Cleveland finally got a touchdown in the last three minutes of the game.

All this, ladies and gentlemen, without the prized running back Keon Williams playing for Red Bank.

Red Bank had a good fight against Boyd, a showy first half against East Ridge, a spectacular game vs. Soddy, a titanic blowout vs. Howard, and a huge "mauling" (as the paper describes it) of Cleveland. Is there ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, who can compete with Red Bank this year?!?!

We were up 24-0 at the end of the first qtr...touchdown, back-to-back safeties, touchdown, PAT-less touchdown. Then three more touchdowns...45-0 half. Then we got a touchdown with our second- and third-string teams. Cleveland finally got a touchdown in the last three minutes of the game.

All this, ladies and gentlemen, without the prized running back Keon Williams playing for Red Bank.

Red Bank had a good fight against Boyd, a showy first half against East Ridge, a spectacular game vs. Soddy, a titanic blowout vs. Howard, and a huge "mauling" (as the paper describes it) of Cleveland. Is there ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, who can compete with Red Bank this year?!?!

So far so good.....keep it up Red Bank! Exciting football so far.

Is there ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, who can compete with Red Bank this year?!?!

:roflol: Be careful now! I don't see McCallie, Rhea County, South Pitt, or Ooltewah on the schedule this year. Let's not hand them the Chattanooga Championship just yet! I'm happy they are playing well, lets finish strong and be healthy going into playoffs!

Red Bank will more than likely face Fulton in the 4A play-offs. I see this possible game as a good matchup and the winner heading to the championship to rep. the East.

Red Bank will more than likely face Fulton in the 4A play-offs. I see this possible game as a good matchup and the winner heading to the championship to rep. the East.

I second the motion :bored: