Gallatin at Station Camp

Verb58

I can only hope for a better outcome vs. SC after watching the freshman team lose 27-12. Fitts is going to cause fits over the next 3 years for teams playing SC. Gallatin will need to be focused after watching how good SC's freshman team moved the ball. SC middle beat Rucker Stewart this week as well. 2-0 going for a 3-0 mark against Gallatin this week.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought this matchup would be this dead on this board. What no Bison fans at all??? Maybe some will show for the actual game.

They have nothing to gain form talking it up on here before we play. Gallatin should win this one, maybe not as easily as some think, but we should win. A Bison victory, however, will bring them out of the woodwork!

Gallatin by 14 or more.. Go Wave!

Well obviously I will be pulling for the Bison. I think they lost too much to win this game this year. Maybe next year will be closer. They have nothing to lose by leaving it all on the field, could be dangerous for GHS. As always, Go Bison! Pray for safety for both teams, fans, and coaches.

After seeing the freshmen game between Gallatin and Station Camp, everyone should take notice of what the Bison have coming in the future. The group coming in from SC middle is rock solid too. #21 Fitts is the real deal and playing varsity as a freshman. #42 Nelson (also a freshman) is a load at fullback and has started the last 2 weeks for the varsity. Hang on everyone, football is going to get really good at SC.

No doubt that on paper Gallatin is better, but I've got a feeling SC just may pull the upset. The Bison haven't put a complete game together yet; something tells me they may tonight.

I'm calling the upset. SC 23, Gallatin 21. GO BISON!

I am calling you crazy! 6 years worth of "shut-up juice" is served tonight. I know some people don't like it when I say stuff like that but I have heard way too much of how Gallatin is lucky that they don't play Station Camp. Tonight we will see just how long the Bison and the wing-t can tread the Wave.

Oh by the way....I like what Gallatin has coming up too. :thumb: