Bledsoe @ Sequatchie!!!!

WarriorNation2010

haha its so funny how sequatchie is in prob the worst region in the state :roflolk: sequatchie is doing good this year yes dont take anything away from them. but remember yall beat a beat up marion team with 5 starters out and only one bye 7 yall played a hek of a game im not putting sequatchie down yall worked hard and got the win over us hands down but i think if marion has all the starters it might be different. it will show when we beat signal cause we have everybody back. the coaching staff my dad always talked about a coach that coached maybe the early 90s im not sure of his name and our coachs always said the coach from 2004 and 05 was really good our coachs said he was hard to talk too but was a really good coach what ever happen to that guy? sequatchie walks threw the region its too easy i got sequatchie 21-6 goodluck

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha its so funny how sequatchie is in prob the worst region in the state :roflolk: sequatchie is doing good this year yes dont take anything away from them. but remember yall beat a beat up marion team with 5 starters out and only one bye 7 yall played a hek of a game im not putting sequatchie down yall worked hard and got the win over us hands down but i think if marion has all the starters it might be different. it will show when we beat signal cause we have everybody back. the coaching staff my dad always talked about a coach that coached maybe the early 90s im not sure of his name and our coachs always said the coach from 2004 and 05 was really good our coachs said he was hard to talk too but was a really good coach what ever happen to that guy? sequatchie walks threw the region its too easy i got sequatchie 21-6 goodluck

I hope the five starters that Marion gets back can defend the pass better than the kids they had out there friday night, because if Marion had trouble defending our passing attack, good luck with Signals. I will be pulling for Marion, but I don't believe they can go toe to toe with Signal on offense. Signal 35-21

the coaching staff my dad always talked about a coach that coached maybe the early 90s im not sure of his name and our coachs always said the coach from 2004 and 05 was really good our coachs said he was hard to talk too but was a really good coach what ever happen to that guy? sequatchie walks threw the region its too easy i got sequatchie 21-6 goodluck

The coaches you are probably talking about are Fritts (Great Coach from the 90's) and Saunders (another good coach from 04-05). Saunders had a really good staff with the likes of Barger, Landon Pickett, and Tim Taylor. He brought in current staff member Nick Mullins, who relates really well to the kids that need it the most and is a great coach in his own right. BJ Armstrong was also a very good coach who brought in current assistant Daniel Terry. This coach does an excellent job with the line.

We have been blessed with good coaches at SC but I think Barger is just one of those guys that can get the most from his players and finds a way to get it done. Barger has brought in one staff member, the DC Mickey Mays. He has impressed everyone in Sequatchie with his bredth of knowledge. One thing Coach Barger has done is get the kids to buy in to his program. I think you will see improvement in Sequatchie Football over the next few years.

What in the world are you talking about or should I say, trying to say. I don't want to here how many starters you had out, because we had just as many if not more. You are the only Marion county fan making excuses, don't take nothing away from either team they both played hard. You lost move on and try to stay on topic.

I think its funny how Sequatchie thinks their world-beaters just because they ended a streak against a team that was lacking their #1 offense player and probably he could be their #1 defensive player too...... But anyways like I told you on the other thread congrats on ending the streak but don't get too cocky because this Bledsoe team could easily sneak in and beat Sequatchie.....

Very few are going overboard over the win. There will be no problem for the players focusing on this week's game.

Sequatchie had probably a dozen not in uniform Friday including 2 of last year's most productive players. That's counting some who've been hurt since the season started and some who weren't even able to begin the year. A couple may have been due to illness, I'm not positive on that. Some played but were limited in what they could due because of injury. Others who could have contributed or maybe contended for starting positions, probably in the OL or DL chose not to play anymore after last season. You go with who is available on a particular Friday night and the group Sequatchie had was good enough to win.

But anyways like I told you on the other thread congrats on ending the streak but don't get too cocky because this Bledsoe team could easily sneak in and beat Sequatchie.....

Bledsoebtheboys, I'll have 2 of whatever your a drinking, there is no way a Bledsoe Team that hasn't played anyboday but Marion, & lost that game, has a chance againsed coach Barger & our mighty Indians in Dunlap. Sequatchie WILL WIN OUT THE REST OF THIS YEAR, you can count on it. I talked with a certain player last night at the store & he said we would hand bledsoe a 4 score loss & I don't see it going any other way. I think you pikeville guys are riding way to high on your blue horse for the people you woorriors have beat. You will see when you cross the county line on 127, " WE AIN'T MIDWAY OR COALFIELD, WE ARE SEQUATCHIE COUNTY!!!"

But anyways like I told you on the other thread congrats on ending the streak but don't get too cocky because this Bledsoe team could easily sneak in and beat Sequatchie.....

Bledsoebtheboys, I'll have 2 of whatever your a drinking, there is no way a Bledsoe Team that hasn't played anyboday but Marion, & lost that game, has a chance againsed coach Barger & our mighty Indians in Dunlap. Sequatchie WILL WIN OUT THE REST OF THIS YEAR, you can count on it. I talked with a certain player last night at the store & he said we would hand bledsoe a 4 score loss & I don't see it going any other way. I think you pikeville guys are riding way to high on your blue horse for the people you woorriors have beat. You will see when you cross the county line on 127, " WE AIN'T MIDWAY OR COALFIELD, WE ARE SEQUATCHIE COUNTY!!!"

It doesn't matter who you have or haven't played...... What matters is how you play that night..... I remember hearing this same ole stuff last year when you all started out the season on a win streak and then it went down hill the rest of the way..... You don't see but me and one other person on here talking about the game from Bledsoe.... We aren't bragging that were 4-1, we let our players do the talking on the field....

haha its so funny how sequatchie is in prob the worst region in the state :thumb: sequatchie is doing good this year yes dont take anything away from them. but remember yall beat a beat up marion team with 5 starters out and only one bye 7 yall played a hek of a game im not putting sequatchie down yall worked hard and got the win over us hands down but i think if marion has all the starters it might be different. it will show when we beat signal cause we have everybody back. the coaching staff my dad always talked about a coach that coached maybe the early 90s im not sure of his name and our coachs always said the coach from 2004 and 05 was really good our coachs said he was hard to talk too but was a really good coach what ever happen to that guy? sequatchie walks threw the region its too easy i got sequatchie 21-6 goodluck

Dont take away how both team played with excuses. Sequatchie has been without starters for the whole year. Also, they had just as many and our #1 leading rusher( who hasnt played all year) out for the game. Both teams had players out. Good luck against Signal.

:roll: i attended the game last year and looking back at the line ups both teams lost about the same number of players in key posistions.i have heard that bledsoe has only a couple of key players this year and rumor has it one of them is out with a hamstring.seq has several rbs, a good passing game, an intimidating defense,and a very talented kicker that bledsoe will have to figure out how to contain.i can't wait for the game this week good luck to both teams no matter what it will be a rough game being just a few miles apart.i hope the teams and coaching staff show good sportmanship and the refs call a fair game both ways (for once :( ) good luck indians :(