Crockett at Dyersburg!!

Ratherberacin

Hey Ratherbedancin, sum is the total of two or more parts. SOME of us think Crockett and Dyersburg are just not up to playing Milan close. Roll up your bottom lip its just smack talk.

why would my bottom lip be down!!!?? We are 6 and 0 :wacko: ....milan has been played close a few times this yr if im not mistakn!!! we will talk tha smack on wk 10 ill b there to tlk it!!! yall jus worry bout dburg for now !! No disrespect to milan we know yall r good we dont need the unclassy to get on here an tell us by downing others teams!! Lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smack talk is nice, but its just talk...

The only team that Milan and Crockett have both played this season is JCS. Milan beat them 24-14 and Crockett beat them 34-7.

I expect a classic smash-mouth Milan/Crockett ball game between two undefeated teams at the end of the season. Until then, as I said, its just talk.

I have seen crockett play once this year against haywood and I realise that doesn't tell much but I can promise everyone that if you count crockett out against milan or anyone else for that matter you are in for some kind of surprise. They have multiple backs that they can throw at you, several of which are bruisers that can wear down your defensive front fast! Milans linebacker play will be truly challenged in that game! It should be one of the most exciting games of the year

I have seen crockett play once this year against haywood and I realise that doesn't tell much but I can promise everyone that if you count crockett out against milan or anyone else for that matter you are in for some kind of surprise. They have multiple backs that they can throw at you, several of which are bruisers that can wear down your defensive front fast! Milans linebacker play will be truly challenged in that game! It should be one of the most exciting games of the year

:wacko: ... I agree!! If taylor is healthy 4 milan itll b a great game we will rlly need him 4 that game to pound tha ball 4 us!!! Cant wait!! When is milan vs dburg??

:wacko: ... I agree!! If taylor is healthy 4 milan itll b a great game we will rlly need him 4 that game to pound tha ball 4 us!!! Cant wait!! When is milan vs dburg??

We play each other next Friday night 10/16. Can't wait - should be the biggest crowd of the year at Johnie Hale Stadium.

I am assuming he is your Fullback? I know he used to play LB back in JH but that was quite a few years ago.

:D ... I agree!! If taylor is healthy 4 milan itll b a great game we will rlly need him 4 that game to pound tha ball 4 us!!! Cant wait!! When is milan vs dburg??

I am assuming he is your Fullback? I know he used to play LB back in JH but that was quite a few years ago.

Yea he is tha fb.

:thumb: ... I agree!! If taylor is healthy 4 milan itll b a great game we will rlly need him 4 that game to pound tha ball 4 us!!! Cant wait!! When is milan vs dburg??

Yea taylor and bass are two of the best in west tn. Throw in nance and jurnett and you got one heck of a backfield. But dont forget about that line. If it wasnt for those front 5 it would be pretty hard. I think 2 play both ways and two others are in rotation. And they still get good push on everplay. and that qb speaker has really stepped up and made some throws this year. That kid has a cannon.

Cav fans 'Bulldog69' is a middle tn fan !! Definite not a Class act !

A Page fan to be exact, but has jumped on the Lipscomb band wagon. Always whines about a weak schedule for Crockett, but the facts are Crockett has beaten Page all three times we've played them. We're also 10-2, I believe against the "hard-nosed, smash-mouth" old 5-3A region.

Cav fans 'Bulldog69' is a middle tn fan !! Definite not a Class act !

A Page fan to be exact, but has jumped on the Lipscomb band wagon. Always whines about a weak schedule for Crockett, but the facts are Crockett has beaten Page all three times we've played them. We're also 10-2, I believe against the "hard-nosed, smash-mouth" old 5-3A region.

Well said :mrgreen: gooo crockett