Oak Ridge vs. Anderson Co.

Space3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space Clintons D isnt the same....they have improved alot and bonfire is right Clintons Varsity hasnt really play a full game(except for the DB game and the refs kept them in it) Im extremly excited about the game space but all im saying is that AC's D needs to get better.... Clinton and OR will run all over them

I agree, AC's defense needs to improve but if Idles, Kesterson, Marlow, Edwards and Mabe play like they have the last couple of games, AC rolls.

oppressed your right.....Those players continue to play well it could get very interesting in the Clinton/AC game...Man that's gonna be a great game i know both AC and Clinton need to take it one game at a time but that game is gonna be awesome...If AC and Clinton plays D like they have and continue to improve they will be Undefeated in the district by the end of the year and Anderson County teams will be on top of the District

I'm still going with AC in this one by 7

This game will be a challenge for the Wildcats. The big receiver and potent passing attack create potential match up problems IMO. AC having the game at home is a significant advantage. I think OR will have enough to get past a very talented AC team with the "W." OR has looked flat and uninspired in recent scrimmages with AC. This is not a scrimmage. OR will come out hard, and I think OR will move the ball on AC and pull out a close victory.

Go Wildcats!

What is the series record between the OR and AC?

Oak Ridge leads the series 5-1.

87' OR won 33-0

88' OR won 31-0

89' OR won 40-7

90' OR won 66-0

01' OR won 37-34

02' AC won 28-19

What is Clintons record against the Wildcats? This has been a rival game in the 80 and 90's .

the wildcats are much improved from last year and they benefit from having played some very solid teams, maryville, farragut and also handled powell alot esier than the mavs did so im taking OR 28-21. i dont like either program but i kinda hope AC wins so it can be a 9-0 clinton team vs. a 8-1 AC team for the last game of the year and the biggest game this county has seen in a long long time. good luck to both teams and i hope everyone avoids the injury bug.