Total Yards- 342

J.Worley had 119 yards rushing...Price had 84...Nicks had 64 and Bowling had 61

J.Guerri is now 2 for 2 on FG's and 25 for 26 on PATs

Greenfield:

Rushing-49 yds

First Downs-7

Passing Yards 11 for 17 with 1 INT 22 yards

Total Yards-71

This game was a lot closer than what the score indicates. At the end of 3 quarters, it was 17-0 in favor of UC. But, UC had a pic 6 in that 17 points, and the Jackets tight end fumbled the ball in the end zone...just as he was about to go over the goal line. The score could have very easily been 10-7 in favor of UC, and anyone's ballgame after 3.

But, UC has a pretty good team. The kicker has a boot. He can kick. I really dont see UC going far in the playoffs, due to no passing game at all....none....nada. And, a lot of UC's rushing yards came in the fourth quarter when the game was over...and, our boys knew it was over...and, the UC coach also still had his first string in against our second string with a 31-0 lead with 5 minutes left in the game....and still had most of the first string in with 3 minutes left in the game....and still at the end of the game! What was up with that?

Anyone, congrats to the Golden Tornadoes on the win. You could tell that UC had a lot more athletes than we had. I know yall dont want to hear it...but, guess why they did? They are twice as big as us. :!: But, that dont matter, I know. :!: Yall have all told me that it doesnt matter. :lol:

This game was a lot closer than what the score indicates. At the end of 3 quarters, it was 17-0 in favor of UC. But, UC had a pic 6 in that 17 points, and the Jackets tight end fumbled the ball in the end zone...just as he was about to go over the goal line. The score could have very easily been 10-7 in favor of UC, and anyone's ballgame after 3.

But, UC has a pretty good team. The kicker has a boot. He can kick. I really dont see UC going far in the playoffs, due to no passing game at all....none....nada. And, a lot of UC's rushing yards came in the fourth quarter when the game was over...and, our boys knew it was over...and, the UC coach also still had his first string in against our second string with a 31-0 lead with 5 minutes left in the game....and still had most of the first string in with 3 minutes left in the game....and still at the end of the game! What was up with that?

Anyone, congrats to the Golden Tornadoes on the win. You could tell that UC had a lot more athletes than we had. I know yall dont want to hear it...but, guess why they did? They are twice as big as us. :!: But, that dont matter, I know. :!: Yall have all told me that it doesnt matter. :lol:

You forgot to mention that CDB had UC kneeling the ball with 2 mins left....But that's OK ...That doesn't fit the story too well...

Just asking...How many players do the Yellow Jackets have on the sideline??...WE have 26 upperclassmen and the rest freshmen....But yes, we do live in a bigger city than Greenfield...Stunning news there....

Union City had 342 yards total to 71 and Greenfield had only two decent drives...You guys might have gotten a moral victory by keeping the game close but I really don't think the Tornadoes were ever really threatened much...

The Tornadoes are one dimensional...They were last year as well...When this team gets healthy, if they do, they will be a tough out in the playoffs....

Also, I think by reading some of the previous game threads from G'field, they have a problem in the Red Zone all year....When you get down there you gotta score....

But, all in all, we won because we got a Wal-Mart and Lowes....Whatever lets you sleep at night...

It looked to me like all the UC players were out there. And, the kneeling at the end made leaving the first string in the game all the way to the end a little better.

Yall won. Congrats. No need to come in here with all that attitude. I was just simply giving my observation of the game. It was closer than the score indicates. I was not extremely impressed with UC. Yall have a pretty good team. Yes. But, a team that will go far in the playoffs, I doubt it. Sorry, but that's what I saw.

And, are you saying that yall dont have more athletes to choose from????? Really?????

It looked to me like all the UC players were out there. And, the kneeling at the end made leaving the first string in the game all the way to the end a little better.

Yall won. Congrats. No need to come in here with all that attitude. I was just simply giving my observation of the game. It was closer than the score indicates. I was not extremely impressed with UC. Yall have a pretty good team. Yes. But, a team that will go far in the playoffs, I doubt it. Sorry, but that's what I saw.

And, are you saying that yall dont have more athletes to choose from????? Really?????

Now you give team there props (sort of)....Should have done it with the first post but you had to take your digs....As has been the case for awhile now and it gets old....

I wasn't overly impressed tonite either....I don't think with all the injuries the team has had they are really meshing all that well right now...We still can't throw the ball...When we do get open we drop the pass..Next week is going to be tough...WE still are making way too many penalties and still laying the ball on the ground too much....I don't know how these playoffs work but I really don't see anybody beating the Tornadoes other than Huntingdon and then whoever is in the semi-finals possibly...Nobody from the west is going to win it all anyway..It'll be South Pittsburg more than likely...

BTW..Did you take note of the size of the band?..Lots of guys in the band...Then add the number of guys that play basketball that don't play football and you got what you got...Not all guys can play football you know....We've been through all this garbage before though, ad nauseum.....

And.......I'm not so sure how far the Yellow Jackets will advance in the playoffs either.... :!:

Maybe you noticed that we didnt have a band. Our school is not big enough to have a band. And, our boys have to play at least two sports, if not all three, in order for us to be competitive. But, it doesnt make any difference, so why are you bringing this up? :roflol:

Atlas, when you get into the playoffs, and the other team is good enough, and well coached enough, to stop the veer; then UC will have troubles. When a team gets a lead on UC, and they have to pass to try to catch up; then UC will have big troubles.

Of course, stopping the veer when you have big, strong lineman, and fast, big, strong backs is a whole nother matter. That offense is so confusing....you have to find the ball, then make the tackle, all the while fighting off blockers.