Union City @ Greenfield

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City will come into this game limping it appears.....

Who wins this one ??

I say UC but will have to wait until later in the week for a score prediction....Too many hurt players right now to make a call on it...

Uc has to much pride they will rebound maybe some of their injuries will heal before Friday! No harm to Greenfield but i think UC will still win. Good luck to both teams! :popcorneater:

Union City will come into this game limping it appears.....

Who wins this one ??

I say UC but will have to wait until later in the week for a score prediction....Too many hurt players right now to make a call on it...

I believe we will win this one too. The score will depend on who is back on offense. I think our D will hold them scorleess. It just depends on how much we are able to score on them I hear thier D is not to shabby. We must play 4qtrs no matter who we play. These 2nd half let downs have got to go away.

UC by a bunch! Good luck this week!

Thanks tcaee! Good Luck With A-Ville. I answered your question over on the TCA UC thread. We have got to find a way to throw the dadgum ball. Or we will not go very far in the playoffs. The better coached teams will find a away to stop the veer. Just like LAst Fri night. I know we were without some very key players and several players were out with the flu untill game day but One dementional teams can fall apart when that one demention is stopped.

Who is injured? And, will they still be out of the lineup on Friday night?

Also, I think that Greenfield will have to continue to improve, and they will have to play thier A game to have any chance of winning this one. I hope the Jackets prevail, but.....

Can anyone shed any light on the injuries for UC?

This will be the best team that Greenfield has played. UC will win by alot. They are the best team in the district.

Thank for that vote of confidence Lakecountyfan. Not really looking forward to YOU coming to our house VERY SOON . nOT SURE WHEN. You guys are having a good season. good luck for the next 2 or 3 weeks . Cant wish you too well for our GAME THOUGH. haha

UC has been tested pretty hard in the first 5 games in alot of different ways! They have seen power running and good passing games. Seen good atheletes and well coached teams. I think they are ready for the next 5 district games and will take their experience's with them to go deep in the playoff's. We have the depth at running backs to allow others to heal and will gain some needed playing time for some youth in the next 3 to 5 weeks. Also have time to hopefully put in a few new wrinkles in the offense. Nicks will probably be back this week along with freshman #21 Parker. :roflolk: Worley will probably be a late week decision. Others such as Barnes, Maddox, Fair, and Price continue to fight through illness and nagging injuries but these are some of the strongest and hardest working kids on the team and slowly getting better! Look for UC to get rolling and head into the playoffs strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go UC

Who is injured? And, will they still be out of the lineup on Friday night?

Also, I think that Greenfield will have to continue to improve, and they will have to play thier A game to have any chance of winning this one. I hope the Jackets prevail, but.....

Can anyone shed any light on the injuries for UC?

We are banged up. I hope the flu bug haS RUN ITS COURSE THAT WAS A BIG PROBLEM . BUT AS FAR AS INJURIES ARE CONCERNED. Josh Nicks has not been released yet. jacob Worley was practically carried off the feild Fri Night. Kendrick Price was limping as well. Not sure What the status of these guys will be come game time but im pretty sure Worley is out fior some time to come. But we have adequate backups. The Tornadoes are deep at running back. And that veer makes average players look good. We still need to throw the dadgum football. Atleast 10 times a game

Dang Bigswo, why don't you just give Greenfield the game plan and scouting report! Other teams really don't need to know about our injuries. That information really needs to stay with the team.